288gto Jun 13, 2013 #41 JaanaRuutu said: Probably for calling a black woman a gorilla, which was probably the most blatantly racist thing I've seen on here since I joined, short of someone using the N-word. Click to expand... she wasn't gorilla, she was king-kong LOL
JaanaRuutu said: Probably for calling a black woman a gorilla, which was probably the most blatantly racist thing I've seen on here since I joined, short of someone using the N-word. Click to expand... she wasn't gorilla, she was king-kong LOL
FreeOnes_Anders Closed Account Jun 13, 2013 #42 We have been easing up on the rules, but please note that we will not tolerate blatant racism. Thread closed.
We have been easing up on the rules, but please note that we will not tolerate blatant racism. Thread closed.
J JaanaRuutu Verified Performer Jun 13, 2013 #43 288gto said: she wasn't gorilla, she was king-kong LOL Click to expand... ........