• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Sabrina Deep is Doing It Again! Fucking for Free, That is! 2 Shows Friday April 20th!

Re: Sabrina Deep is Doing It Again! Fucking for Free, That is! 2 Shows Friday April 2

how was it, guys? hot or what ;)
It wasn't hot... it was FUCKING BURNING HOT !
Hell itself couldn't be that hot.

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
Re: Sabrina Deep is Doing It Again! Fucking for Free, That is! 2 Shows Friday April 2

We got a few screenshots for last night show.

The recorded sessions will be passed to Petra on Monady and i guess they will be available on Freeones soon.

Image21.jpg

Image22.jpg

Image23.jpg

I have got to quit missing these shows,,,

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.

that dude with the hat is one lucky sob.

his hat is his trademark.

if it was red, he'd be donkey konng jr!

SabrinaDeep

Definitely a great show Sabrina!!
Hopefully it won't be long till the next one

I don't know. From a selfish point of view, i have to say that since i threw the two shows for Freeones, my ranking as best webcam girl got worse; which sounds like they were not that good really, for the most of you.
So maybe it's better for me to to just post "vote for me" stuff" rather than showing off on cam. ;)

Said this. I'm glad that you and others liked it and i want to thank you again for watching it. I had fun too and if i will ever throw another one here or somewhere else i will let you know and invite you personally one way or another.

I don't think there's a connexion between these shows you did and the fact that you got down in the ranking. I think you would have with or without those shows.
I think people who votes have their favorite girls for a long time and it takes more than a few free-shows to make them change their minds.

The problem with these shows is that they are only available for 1h-1h30. Once you' missed them it's over, you can't see them anymore. Posting pics (in your "official" topic, on the contest topic or on a specialy creaed "vote for me" topic) is probably a better way to campaign 'cause a pic posted on some day will still be available for people to watch it several days after it's been posted.
See what I mean ?

squallumz

I don't know. From a selfish point of view, i have to say that since i threw the two shows for Freeones, my ranking as best webcam girl got worse; which sounds like they were not that good really, for the most of you.
So maybe it's better for me to to just post "vote for me" stuff" rather than showing off on cam. ;)

Said this. I'm glad that you and others liked it and i want to thank you again for watching it. I had fun too and if i will ever throw another one here or somewhere else i will let you know and invite you personally one way or another.

you can bring a horse to water, but you cant make them drink. ;)

SabrinaDeep

It's all good. I might sound disappointed but i'm not. I just say what i think. That's why meeting fans in person is better than posting on forums: a facial expression can be more clear than 100 posts in a forum.
Believe it or not i've done free webcam shows before, without being involved in any contest or anything like that; i'm not gonna stop now, because i love to show off and to give my fans a little something back of what they give to me.
I was just pointing out that since i did the shows my ranking got worse and that maybe i should cut shows off to see if it goes back up. But my humor doesn't get through in writing i know. Often not even face to face lol

squallumz

if its any consultation, i found you quite humourous in person. ;)

it made the time go by at best buy.