• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Round 2 of Miss FreeOnes! Which girls are YOU voting into round 3?!

AndiLand

Official Checked Star Member
Don't mind if I do, Andi. I think I'll do exactly that ... slide my ... err
That is to say --- Hey! That is a fucking Hot pic! That's what I'm talking about! :bowdown:
A very nice, efficient, artistic, inviting, enticing Voting Box. :D

Encore! Encore! :partysml:

Glad you enjoyed the pic! ;)

Meow.... Beautiful girl! Can't wait to come work with you ;)

That would be wonderful... just think of the fun we could have together! ;)

I don't like seeing Miss Hybrid behind, unless Im the one behind her so I had to give her at least one thrust in the Miss Freeones category

The rest of them went to the ladies in the Best Adult Model category

Lolita Borgia.

Andi Land

Christine Vinson

Ariel Rebel

Miss FreeOnes: Miss Hybrid
Best OCSM: Lolita Borgia
Best Adult Model: Andi Land -- Ari Dee
Best Cam Girl: Jane Burgess

guess I am still the one that got away.....close call i know ,so these were my votes today:

Harley spencer
Andi Land
Brianna Lee
Xo Gisele
.............eh..........damn i forgot the name of the fofth lady i gave my vote to.....damn this german bastard named Alzheimer.......

Thanks for your votes guys! Always appreciated. :lips:

Vicky Vette

Mandy Flores

Wow! How the hell am I still so high up! Haha! I felt sure I'd be on the decline when Round 2 got under way.

It must be down to all of you wonderful guys voting for me. Thank you sooooo much! I wish you knew how much this meant to me. Doing well in this contest is a huge thing for me, especially as it is 100% voted for by the fans, who are the true judges of all of us in my estimation.

Much love to all of you!! :drawheart:

To be honest I have not got a chance in the main contest. In fact it is highly unlikely I will make it through this round. The categories I have got my
eye on are Best Cam Girl and Best Adult Model (Miss has got Best OCSM sown up and rightfully so!) so if anyone has any spare votes they can throw my way please use them here if you can. :)
You can't give up on the OCSM yet! You BOTH are super awesome there and you can't know for sure how it will go! You're gonna make it to round 3 because everyone here wants you to! Sucks for me now as I am only going to be in that category and against you 2 I have very little chance :( but awesome I have placed so well!
I will definitely throw you some votes in those categories. You're one of the sweetest most real people on here!

Just a thought!

Normally sponsors of a contest is not allowed to enter!
Freeones is prety strict with checking ip's and so on but, bending the normal rules for a contest when they lett sponsors enter!

Just wounder how they justefy that?

Okay, so 5 Votes this round...I got Four for Taylor Stevens in all her categories (Freeones, Cam Girl, Adult Model, OCSM)...

Any suggestions for the 5th? :lurk:

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Thank you my friends for continuing to vote for me. I a so thrilled that you have seen fit to keep me at the top in the two categories and still 3rd overall.

Last year, in the main category, I didn't make the top ten at all and just scraped into the top 15 for the final round.

Hopefully we can hold on and make the final again, I am in your hands.

Good luck to all the ladies on here and thank you for the open support.

Kisses

Miss Hybrid

Anymore of you petulant behaviour and you will be straight over my knee, young Mandy.

And bi the way welcome to Team Tart, give me all your votes.

Remember what happened to Bri

FreeOnesContest013.jpg

Miss Bending Mandy Over.

Brilliant!!!! This is what we have all been waiting for! :clap: