• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Round 2 of Miss FreeOnes! Which girls are YOU voting into round 3?!

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
Today on Day 2 of Round 2 my vote again comes in late. As I'm trying to see, who among the many lovely Babes needs some strategic thrusting.

Here are my votes:

Miss FreeOnes 2013
Danielle FTV - besides being a lovely Mobpette and totally awesome, beautiful etc. etc., she has promised us her first gangbang scene. So come on, is there anyone who doesn't want that to come happen? I for my part want to help Danielle on her way, and since she is currently fairly down in the midfield, a little thrust might help.
Maggie Green - now also a Mob Babe, the wonderful Miss Green is also struggling in the lower positions. So it's time to put some in her box and cheer her on. Go Maggie!!!

Best Euro Babe
Angell Summers - I've done and said so much on this stunning Beauty from France in Round 1, that you're probably sick and tired of hearing how beautiful, hot, sexy, yet also funny and witty Miss Summers is. As I'm planning to alternate my support between Angell and my Hometown Girl Valentina Nappi to get on to Round 3, my vote per day goes to the Babe lower down in the Ranking at the time of voting. Today it is again Miss Summers, though she has made it into the Top-15, for now - hopefully she'll stay there.

Best Adult Model
Holly Rydem - amongst the Mob Babes in the race for BAM Holly is the furthest down the line. A little push to try to get her up higher. Though there are other lovely babes who are struggling along with her.

Best Newcomer
Sabrina Squirts - I just couldn't resist the temptation. With Mobpettes Jaana Ruutu and the Lane Sisters in (relatively) safe Top-15 Spots, I just couldn't resist giving a vote to Miss Squirts for her awesome name. At the time of casting my vote she was on the second-to-last place.

Today, again, no votes of mine have gone to the OCSM Category - all Babes are just way to awesome to be able to decide.

:pimpdaddy

Aww thanks babe!! Glad to have your support!

Maggie Green

Re: >>> Round 2 of Miss FreeOnes! Which girls are YOU voting into round 3?!

Miss Freeones
Miss Hybrid

Best Euro Babe
Miss Hybrid

Best Cam Girl
Sabrina Deep

Best OCSM
Maggie Green
Miss Hybrid

Thanks! And a thanks to everyone else voting for me!!

glam_red_35.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks to everyone who's been voting for me for best newcomer! Don't forget to use the rtst of your votes on my BFF Lucy ohara, Harley Spencer or Maggie Green! We'll call ourselves the FREAKIN' AWESOME ticket.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Another day gone and we are still strong. Thank you everyone for coming each day and voting.

You are doing an amazing job keeping us, right up there at the front. Thank you so much Freeones board and forum friends, for making this possible for me.

Well done Team Tart.

Typewriter006.jpg

You are so kind.

Kisses

Your Hybrid

Ps

Come and say hi on my thread, where as always, I will thank you personally for bothering.

Let me know you voted, so that I may involve you in my plans at the end of the show.

CharleeChase

Please keep stuffing those votes in for me (and all the VNA girls!) It's truly appreciated!

brotherfucker.gif

Charlee Chase
XOXO

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Miss FreeOnes: Miss Hybrid
Best OCSM: Lolita Borgia
Best Adult Model: Andi Land -- Ari Dee
Best Cam Girl: Jane Burgess

best cam girl Jaana Ruutu
best newcomer Jaana Ruutu
best OCSM Jaana Ruutu