• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Round 2 of Miss FreeOnes! Which girls are YOU voting into round 3?!

Votes today 03/08/13

Best Cam Girl

Vanilla DeVille. I hate to keep kissing her ass, but if you see it. You'll understand why

Briana Lee. I love that body but it the way I think she is looking at me that has me standing at attention

Alicia Secret. I love watching her face when she has an orgasm. It doesn't look fake

Miss Freeones.

Miss Hybrid. Sexiest voice ever.

Best OCSM

Maggie Green. I hate to quote lines from an old song, but her body really is a wonderland

Ari Dee

Official Checked Star Member
Thank you guys for getting me up to #15 in Best Adult Model!
& for the votes for Best Cam Girl & Best OCSM :)

And thank you ladies for all the sexy photos you're posting too! I love the goofy ones as well :D

tumblr_mjd5kbQnSr1qcfg90o1_500.jpg

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ari-dee said:
Ari Dee[/URL][/B], post: 7442475, member: 498873"]Thank you guys for getting me up to #15 in Best Adult Model!

up to 15th? thats great! but i still think we can get you up higher

JaanaRuutu

It's disturbing to see girls cut other girls down publicly over this contest. Talk about zero class.

Miss Jaana Ruutu has all my support for Best Newcomer. I hope my fans will support her too.
luv u bb :)
and don't worry, i've also picked a song for you.

Ari Dee

It's disturbing to see girls cut other girls down publicly over this contest. Talk about zero class.

Miss Jaana Ruutu has all my support for Best Newcomer. I hope my fans will support her too.

I'm glad I haven't witnessed any of that yet, but I certainly believe it!
It's sad when women can't just have fun and support each other. There is so much more to be gained by having female allies in this industry.
Cattiness isn't a turn on.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vicky-vette said:
Vicky Vette[/URL][/B], post: 7441021, member: 99191"]A quick FYI... if you are voting.....

Julia Ann & I are donating the prize money to help rescue animals/dog shelters......
Here's some information....
http://alladultnetwork.tv/main/2013...vette-pledge-freeones-prize-money-to-charity/

We figured something good should be done with the money than more plastic surgery or botox....

Vote Vicky Vette & Julia Ann ..... and extra votes? Charlee Chase, Puma Swede and your pot luck....
http://miss.freeones.com/miss-freeones-2013/?thumbs=no&babeorder=name

Kisses and have a great day.
If any of you do have a desire for a rescue dog, PM me here...

Vicky Vette

I would give all my votes to someone who would rather help homeless people than homeless dogs... and dont get me wrong, I like dogs... but... there are too many organizations that help dogs, cats, snakes, koalas, squirrels, trees, musrooms, etc. And there are still people dying every day of starvation. I guess helping people is passe. Anyway as far as I am concern you could put that money in your boobs. You would leave better impresion. (sorry if my english is bad)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
If I won Miss FreeOnes I'd use the money to make one big shoot with Miss Hybrid, Briana Lee, Mandy Flores, Lucy OHara, Ari Dee and Jaana Ruutu. :bowdown:

I hope the winner will do the same! :hammer:

AndiLand

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/ari-dee said:
Ari Dee[/URL][/B], post: 7442559, member: 498873"]I'm glad I haven't witnessed any of that yet, but I certainly believe it!
It's sad when women can't just have fun and support each other. There is so much more to be gained by having female allies in this industry.

So true, and very well said!

LucyOHara

What? Whos cutting other girls down? That is bad form.

Was just reading on Jaana's Thread about it, and I think it's a damn shame.

If being well-liked and personable qualifies you as a "joke", that's news to me.

I'm glad I haven't witnessed any of that yet, but I certainly believe it!

It's true! I've met so many wonderful gals online, which has been hard to do IRL. Mostly because new lady friends can't seem to get past my line of work.
(Heck, some of the internet friends I've made have become IRL friends too!)

C'est la vie!! Competition does stupid shit to people.

Go go Team Jaana! :) Don't let catty behavior get you down! You're loved and supported. <3 <3

AndiLand

:drama: I think it goes without saying that, unfortunately, there is still a lot of misogyny in the adult industry, which is all the more reason why I feel it's important for us girls to stick together and support each other... or at the very least bite our tongues if we have nothing positive to say. There have been times when I've felt bullied by another female in the biz, and it's a shitty feeling. Yes, this contest is a competition and everyone wants to win (or see their favorites win), but bringing someone else down along the way is just wrong. Just my two cents.