• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Round 2 of Miss FreeOnes! Which girls are YOU voting into round 3?!

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member

CharleeChase

Thank you for the continued support by voting for me!
Today's my anniversary :) How ever should I spend it???

swinging1.gif

Charlee Chase
XOXO

Vicky Vette

A quick FYI... if you are voting.....

Julia Ann & I are donating the prize money to help rescue animals/dog shelters......
Here's some information....
http://alladultnetwork.tv/main/2013...vette-pledge-freeones-prize-money-to-charity/

We figured something good should be done with the money than more plastic surgery or botox....

Vote Vicky Vette & Julia Ann ..... and extra votes? Charlee Chase, Puma Swede and your pot luck....
http://miss.freeones.com/miss-freeones-2013/?thumbs=no&babeorder=name

Kisses and have a great day.
If any of you do have a desire for a rescue dog, PM me here...

Vicky Vette

image10.jpg

Vicky Vette

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/jane-burgess said:
Jane Burgess[/URL][/B], post: 7440198, member: 201847"]I'm voting for Vicky Vette and Julia Ann for Miss Freeones. Both plan to donate all their winnings to animal shelters. I support that 1000 percent. I am also voting for Briana and Spexy. How the hell is Spexy not in the top 15 of OCSM's? That's seriously fucked up.

Thanks Jane... I appreciate you xoxo

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vanilla-deville said:
Vanilla DeVille[/URL][/B], post: 7441323, member: 10636"]haha - You and I have some great one together! Let me see if I can find some...

find those and others lol ;)

Vicky Vette

Re: >>> Round 2 of Miss FreeOnes! Which girls are YOU voting into round 3?!

Voted again for Vicky Vette, Julia Ann and the other VNA girls. Both have hearts of gold and are #1. Gotta love them XO

Thanks Julie!!! See you on the site oxoxo

- - - Updated - - -

Voted again for Vicky Vette, Julia Ann and the other VNA girls. Both have hearts of gold and are #1. Gotta love them XO

Vanilla DeVille

Re: >>> Round 2 of Miss FreeOnes! Which girls are YOU voting into round 3?!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/vicky-vette said:
Vicky Vette[/URL][/B], post: 7441433, member: 99191"]Thanks Julie!!! See you on the site oxoxo

- - - Updated - - -

I LUVS Vicky! Just sayin...

So, Day 9 of Round 2 it is, and the battle is getting more heated as every minute passes. Babes in the hot-seats fight and cling on hoping to make it into the Finals. Other Babes who are only a small breath short of those qualifying seats are digging their nails in trying to claw their way into the Finals and topple the Babes who are currently in the hot-seat. We can see Babes switching each other off at the qualifying spots. Who will make the race? Who do we send to the Finals? Will there be much laughter? Or will it be a valley of tears?

So, I have voted again today. It would seem that my votes over the last couple of days have crystalized on certain Ladies. I wish I could spread the Love around a bit more, but the ones I am voting are in the heat of the battle (mostly).

Miss FreeOnes 2013:
Briana Lee - one of the most awesome OCSMs around, she has really found a way into the hearts of the FOFMs (or is it FOBMs?), still she was just outside of the Top-15 in the Main Category. While she briefly looked into the Top-15 on Day 1, and then again for a brief moment yesterday, for most of Round 2 she was on #17. Today it seems that more people have noticed her struggling here, and she has been on the #15 spot for quite some hours now. Hopefully she'll be able to cling on tightly to the spot over the next days.
Danielle FTV - I've already anticipated it, somewhat, yesterday - as the clock ticks down the chances for Danielle to make the big jump into the Top-15 are dwindling rapidly. Looks like her first gangbang-scene might not happen as planned. Still, I'm not someone who abandons ship early. I believe I have said the same sentence already for another beautiful Babe in Round 1.

Best Euro Babe:
Angell Summers - I had not given her many votes in Round 2, differently from Round 1. This was mainly due to her non-OCSM Status, which also means that she's not in the Mob. Still, considering not only how stunningly and incredibly beautiful she is, her awesome work, her witty and funny ways, and her achievements so far, seeing that she is only #17 is a real bummer. She at least deserves to be in the Final Round, in my humble opinion.

Best OCSM:
Mariah Milano - over the last couple of hours, Mariah has been in-and-out of the Top-15, she seems to be constantly switching places with Spexy, sometimes on top and sometimes underneath. Mariah has had a lenghty career, and she is also pretty awesome here on the Boards. Her "foodie" thread, is one of my faves when I need some new inspiration for dinner. Besides she is in the Mob.
Spexy Ashleigh - as already mentioned above, Spexy has been swapping a lot with Mariah, for that Top-15 spot. Miss Ashleigh always came across as fairly popular on the Boards to me, her exclusion from Round 3 would be quite surprising. She too is in the Mob and perhaps, by giving both Spexy and Mariah my vote, in the End both of them can proceed to Round 3.

:pimpdaddy