• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Round 2 of Miss FreeOnes! Which girls are YOU voting into round 3?!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores said:
Mandy Flores[/URL][/B], post: 7424036, member: 550820"]Oh yeah....Mandy Flores!! Go to my thread in the link in my siggy...you'll wanna vote for me :)

lol, I'm not one to be easily persuaded, but since you asked so nicely.... :thumbsup:

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
I beg to differ, good sir.

I want to see you beg and differ......xxxx

Give it some in the final round Jaana, you are almost there, you could win this.

Re: >>> Round 2 of Miss FreeOnes! Which girls are YOU voting into round 3?!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/maggie-green said:
Maggie Green[/URL][/B], post: 7424458, member: 346743"]Thanks! And a thanks to everyone else voting for me!!

View attachment 268591

- - - Updated - - -

Thank You Maggie. That pic does make voting a lot easier.

Lolita_Borgia

My votes today

Miss Hybrid x2

Lolita Borgia x1

Maggie Green x1

Siri x1

Tomorrow after 12 AM I am going to split up my votes between 2 mob babes and give the remaining vote to another. Just not sure who yet

Todays votes

3 x for Miss Hybrid

and one for Briana Lee and Lolita Borgia

Miss FreeOnes: Miss Hybrid
Best OCSM: Lolita Borgia
Best Adult Model: Andi Land -- Ari Dee
Best Cam Girl: Jane Burgess

my votes 2day
harley spencer
danielle ftv
Lolita Borgia
lane sisters
jaana ruutu

Wow! Spank you guys you are so awesome ~ definitely hoping to make in it into Round 3 in the Best Adult Model category & your support is getting me there *kisses* xXx :kiss: :lips:

More of my Latex Corset set will be released as a Free Ones Gallery soon!!!
:Dominatrix:

Maggie Green

Re: >>> Round 2 of Miss FreeOnes! Which girls are YOU voting into round 3?!

I beg to differ, good sir.

Tried to rep you, cuz this made me giggle but it won't let me : )

- - - Updated - - -

Wow! Spank you guys you are so awesome ~ definitely hoping to make in it into Round 3 in the Best Adult Model category & your support is getting me there *kisses* xXx :kiss: :lips:

More of my Latex Corset set will be released as a Free Ones Gallery soon!!!
:Dominatrix:

Purple is a good color on you!

Briana Lee

You can't give up on the OCSM yet! You BOTH are super awesome there and you can't know for sure how it will go! You're gonna make it to round 3 because everyone here wants you to! Sucks for me now as I am only going to be in that category and against you 2 I have very little chance :( but awesome I have placed so well!
I will definitely throw you some votes in those categories. You're one of the sweetest most real people on here!

I've been trying to spread my votes around as much as poss this year cause of all the sweet hotties that post on here now. Everyone's been getting some loving. ;)

It's Round 3 when the votes drop to 3 a day that I'm most worried about.

Dear Bri and Mandy,
There is a huge way to go yet. Keep coming here and having some fun. Your fans will support you.
You have both done a fantastic job this past year, keeping the place fun and sexy.
I know freeones board and members has become a large part of your lives, as it and they have in mine.
The board is showing it's power this year, even though the contest reaches much further vote pool than the board itself.
I look forward to further spankings.

Kisses

Miss Hybrud

Haha! You're too modest Miss. It would be interesting to see the actual vote counts cause I'm pretty sure you'd be way ahead in the OCSM category and rightfully so I say. You are the OCSM that everyone inspires to be on here and you totally deserve the title again this year. :)

It is Day 3 of Round 2 where we decide who gets to Round 3.

Again I am very late with my voting, and perhaps I should try to switch to earlier voting and reporting again, to try and help some of the awesome Babes by posting about them and their struggles for positions earlier?

Anyhoos, without further adues, here are my Votes of the Day:

Miss FreeOnes 2013
Danielle FTV - the lovely new addition to the Mob, she comes across as totally nice and adorable. Still, she promises us her first gangbang scene... is there anyone who doesn't want that to happen? Is there someone who doesn't want to make Danielle's fantasy come true? Isn't she herself an awesome fantasy for us fans? She's still swimming around position #30... come on, lets thrust her up in the Top-15, I'm definitely doing my part.
Mandy Flores - another awesome Mobpette, and active all year round on the board. Sure it's payin off in the OCSM Category, but to leave Mandy on #33 in the Main Category? There are certainly many other awesome Babes who are outside of Top Positions at the moment, and who are here almost 365.25 Days a Year. So one of mine today goes into Mandy's Box.

Best Euro Babe
As much as I'd love to vote for either the Lady I'm so passionate about - Angell Summers and my Hometown Girl Valentina Nappi, as both are neither OCSMs nor Mobpettes and with both currently in the Top-15, I can with good conscienze choose not to vote here today. Safety votes might be possible further in the Round though.

Best Adult Model
Holly Rydem - yet another adorable Mob Babe, Holly really pulls all strings when it comes to the dirty little next-door neighbor look. Lets get her into Round 3 as a sort of Wedding Gift this Year.

Spexy Ashleigh and Bella Bellini are other two awesome Ladies, who I'd love to vote for, but due to the limited votes (which don't even cover enough for 1 vote per Category) I can't do so today.

Best Newcomer
Mobpettes Jaana Ruutu and the Lane Sisters are in the Top-15 for now, so we can follow the greatest guideline of them all: "Don't Panic!"

Best OCSM
Bella Bellini - I was utterly shocked yesterday, and after having voted, to see that our beloved Miss iBoobs (and Mobpette) was in last place of the OCSM Category. Sorry but I just can't have that. Sure there's also other Babes who are Board-regulars who are in the lower positions, don't we love our Babes no more? So, even though Bella has risen a few spots away from #50, I'm still staying true to my word that I had given elsewhere on the boards yesterday, and put one in for Bella.
Lolita Borgia - in the first Days of Round 2, I tried to avoid looking at the OCSM Category. There are so many awesome OCSMs - not all of whom might be present on the threads I follow - but many who are active all year round. One such babe is our adored Aussie Mobpette [NOBABE]Lolita Borgia[/NOBABE] a.k.a. LoBo. The cute kinkster from Down Under. At the time of my vote only on #19? I've seen her post awesome stuff all year, and she helped keep certain threads alive. So I close my votes of the Day with a nice spanking for Miss Borgia.

:pimpdaddy

AerynWalker

work up today after a horrible day at work and a workshop with a big hang over to see I'm at #6 for best newcomer. Thank you so much to everyone who is voting for me! Who are you all?? ^_^ <3 <3 <3 So unexpected! What a great start to the day.

I'm arranging to have one of my latest, full length solo masturbation videos added to my babe section or you to all enjoy as a thank you. I'll post as soon as it's up but keep your peepers peeled! <3

azqr2qociaaqt9c.jpg

vanyanis.jpg

a-ywsqjcyaesu2e.jpg

a9ja87ucmaayarv.jpg

<3 <3 <3

Lolita_Borgia

Purple is a good color on you!

Thanks gorgeous! I see you & your boobies are doing really well *kisses* xXx ;)

work up today after a horrible day at work and a workshop with a big hang over to see I'm at #6 for best newcomer. Thank you so much to everyone who is voting for me! Who are you all?? ^_^ <3 <3 <3 So unexpected! What a great start to the day.
vanyanis.jpg

<3 <3 <3

Wow! No wonder with pix like that - luv your Vamp look very sexy! xXx :D