• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Maggie Green

Official Checked Star Member
I'm grateful and honored by all of the votes I'm getting! Keep stuffing that Best Cam Girl box for me : ) Your support has been incredible, never expected to be doing this well!

glam_whitemesh_22.jpg

glam_nudethigh_44.jpg

glam_xoxo_27.jpg

my votes for today are
miss freeones Miss Hybrid
best cam girls Briana Lee and Kortney Kane
best adult model Lolita Borgia Kaylee Rayne Carlotta Champagne Ivy Jean
best OCSM Mandy Flores
most under rated Harley Spencer Ari Dee

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
How many in each category advance to Round 3?

10!

It's a cleaner fight this year but then when you check out some that are doing well that you have never heard of, you wonder how they do it. Miss Freeones category as usual is way out of most's league, some are entered in Best Cam Girl and don't ever cam, Current leader in Best Adult Model, Kaylee Rayne, is so anonymous even her Freeones page is begging people to add some links. Never mind, it's all fun.

A lot of people are voting just because the voting panel is on their model sections this year. And don't forget, Kaylee Rayne was added LITERALLY days before the contest started. And she's been posting like mad. She seems like one of those that just might stick around.

Lolita_Borgia

A lot of people are voting just because the voting panel is on their model sections this year. And don't forget, Kaylee Rayne was added LITERALLY days before the contest started. And she's been posting like mad. She seems like one of those that just might stick around.
'
Kaylee's campaigning herself - its a competition that's what happens. No point standing on the side lines & going "why didn't anyone vote for me...??? " :dunno:

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Thank you for the stunning support of my bid to be Miss FreeOnes 2014.

DoggingSpy011.jpg

I knew to drop out of the categories risked the chance of walking away with nothing. You have stood by me spectacularly.

Not just the original team either, new people are joining in and voting everyday.

Whatever is thrown at us at the moment, you seem to be able to match.

We have a huge way to go but it is going very well, thanks to the members and the girls on here.

DoggingSpy031.jpg

DoggingSpy043.jpg

DoggingSpy095.jpg

DoggingSpy132.jpg

DoggingSpy142.jpg

AnwyayI have had a fun afternoon, replying to votes on my thread.

Also,while I was away yesterday, there were loads of photos added by members, please drop in and take a look

These photos show where I view my dogging area from. I have made a clearing in the wood and advertised it. I had to get my hands dirty to get it off... the ground but now it is going along quite nicely.

I hope you like them.

Miss Hybrid

Ps

The full set is on my charity store, if you fancy throwing some dusty credits to a good cause

The days box stuffing
Mandy Flores OCSM... guys who are wondering, visit Ms. Mandy's thread, and you'll see why she has so many dedicated followers, and why you'll want to add your votes for OCSM here as well... http://board.freeones.com/showthrea...-1st-thread!-Let-the-addiction-begin!/page171
Miss Hybrid MissFreeones: lovely set with the telescope, though I suspect those with a scope watching you were unable to keep watching so long.
Vanilla DeVille MILF
Peaches Adult Model i'd remind other posters of the European sexpo in which this young lady sat and patiently responded in real time to questions before dancing for us.
Harley Spencer Underrated belated happy birthday, and simply amazing pics at the start of this thread. underrated, indeed!
Sabrina Deep Cam
Lolita Borgia Cam
Charlee Chase MILF Ms. Chase is here and that's what gets my unassigned votes
Kaylee Rayne Underrated Like Ms. Chase, Kaylee has discovered the boards and interacting with those of us who are voting.
Adriana Chechik Newcomer if she's good enough for Ms. Mandy's rec she's my newcomer choice.

In other news... great points as usual Antonio.
BJB i know you're about, will have to track down your pov.

And Oh Great Cthulhu... what sort of monstrosity results when you let the rabbit and bear do that in your office? Is the offspring destined to be the FreeOnes new mascot?

Ari Dee

Look at all the hot action in these threads and people still want private bribery.. tsk tsk so spoiled ;)

Thank you everyone who keeps voting for me!
I noticed yesterday me & Harley were temporarily knocked out of the top 2 spots. I was like oh hell nah :p Suddenly realizing the high level of sisterhood I feel about my fellow OCSM's, hehe.

Trying to get some new stuff shot, so I will share more when I can.

021.jpg

Mandy Flores

Thank you for the stunning support of my bid to be Miss FreeOnes 2014.

I knew to drop out of the categories risked the chance of walking away with nothing. You have stood by me spectacularly.

Not just the original team either, new people are joining in and voting everyday.

Whatever is thrown at us at the moment, you seem to be able to match.

We have a huge way to go but it is going very well, thanks to the members and the girls on here........

[/SIZE]

BxWM8iPCQAAMeTx.jpg

SabrinaDeep

I get being disappointed if one of your favorite ladies didn't advance but this post is pretty rude.
Everyone has a right to their preferences, even if they don't make sense to you.

Well, so as he then, right? I didn't see him calling anybody names, but just expressing an opinion through a picture :dunno:

I understand the points above about this being a contest on this site. but the idea of teams of members working to elevate their favorites using the extremely weighted voting rules is troubling.

SabrinaDeep

I understand the points above about this being a contest on this site. but the idea of teams of members working to elevate their favorites using the extremely weighted voting rules is troubling.

It's not that i disagree with you, but this is how elections work. I'm pretty sure Obama has been elected thanks to a few votes from some lobbies. There will always be someone who moves votes for someone else.