• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
good evening ladies and gents.
my votes were unchanged tonight.
Ms. Mandy, over the shoulder poses can work, as you capably demonstrate, but i suspect you make any and every perspective or pose breath taking.
Miss Hybrid, nice cards... Is Amsterdam like Vegas in what you can get as a handbill?
Kaylee Rayne... i've seen it before, but just realized that is a Star Wars shirt with the nice 'underboob' tease... that has to win the nerd vote.

Ladies... what newcomer have you interacted with /met/ been impressed by? I'm thinking my choice hasn't been about, and am interested in your thoughts.

Happy weekend, all!
RA

Still keeping it up and continuing pumping loads and loads of votes to

Andi Land - Best Adult Model
Sweet face, beautiful body, and a warm friendly persona. You are the kind of girl that would be perfect to be with even way after sex.

Miss Hybrid - Miss Freeones

050tCQj_edited-1.jpg

I have been supporting this lovely lady from her start on Freeones, and will continuing supporting her no matter what. I am looking for a job and if this is the kind of work your accountant gets. I wonder what other positions are available at the manor

KayleeRayne

Official Checked Star Member
good evening ladies and gents.
my votes were unchanged tonight.
Ms. Mandy, over the shoulder poses can work, as you capably demonstrate, but i suspect you make any and every perspective or pose breath taking.
Miss Hybrid, nice cards... Is Amsterdam like Vegas in what you can get as a handbill?
Kaylee Rayne... i've seen it before, but just realized that is a Star Wars shirt with the nice 'underboob' tease... that has to win the nerd vote.

Ladies... what newcomer have you interacted with /met/ been impressed by? I'm thinking my choice hasn't been about, and am interested in your thoughts.

Happy weekend, all!
RA

Well I am sort of a nerd myself at times ;-) So, Im totally glad all the other nerds might be with me!!! I did a bunch of comic stuff and gamer stuff over the summer that is due out in October and November!!! Thanks Alan!! <3

Today's vote :

Miss Freeones 2014 : Miss Hybrid
Best Cam Girl : Maggie Green, Sabrina Deep,
Best Adult Model : Xo Gisele, Harley Spencer
Best OCSM : Mandy Flores, Lolita Borgia
Best MILF : Veronica Avluv, Charlee Chase
Most Underrated : Ari Dee

Tormorrow will be the last day to voter for round 2, make every vote count !

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Well done number, one Team. Thank you everyone for the daily votes. Remember we are not taking on individual girls here, we are taking on networks and companies. This makes your achievement even more remarkable. Imagine the score if it were girl on girl, now there is an idea!

We need every board members vote and as many new recruits as possible.

If you have not voted for me yet, please give it a thought for the rest of the contest. I do put quite a lot into this and would value your support!

Miss Hybrid

Imagine the score if it were girl on girl, now there is an idea!
On the other hand, imagine the score if all votes would weight the same, without that secial voting system that gives more weight to long-time big posters freeones' members. Now that's another idea.

Such a voting system favors the independant like you, Sabrina, Maggie, Brianna, etc over the girls who happen to be in big networks (which, on the other hand, are favored by the power of the network). It puts every girl on the same ground. But if you take away the network's power, you have to take away the voting system as well.

Yesterday and todays votes

Miss Freeones Miss Hybrid

Best OCSM Mandy Flores

Best adult model Lolita Borgia Andi Land

Best Cam girl Briana Lee

Most underrated Harley Spencer

Best MILF Brandi Love Julia Ann

My votes are the same as yesterday. Now i'm off to clean, i have family coming for a long weekend.

Miss Freeones:
Miss Hybrid
Camgirl:
Briana Lee
Adult Model:
Andi Land
Newcomer
August Ames
OCSM:
Ariel Rebel
Mandy Flores
Sabrina Deep
MILF
Charlee Chase
Underrated:
Ari Dee
Harley Spencer

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
On the other hand, imagine the score if all votes would weight the same, without that secial voting system that gives more weight to long-time big posters freeones' members. Now that's another idea.

Such a voting system favors the independant like you, Sabrina, Maggie, Brianna, etc over the girls who happen to be in big networks (which, on the other hand, are favored by the power of the network). It puts every girl on the same ground. But if you take away the network's power, you have to take away the voting system as well.

I totally agree. If the votes were equal we would all be blown out of the water, except in OCSM. I have already posted a few time to that effect and said that we have been thrown a bone with the vote weighting as it is. That is why I would like to do the best I can this year, while it is weighted so heavily in my favour. The level of weighting tremendously influences the result. All I can do is to try and get the most votes I can. The only real place for me to be get them is from the members here. This may be the last time that such a weighting exist. If so it is my last chance.

Regards

Miss Hybrid

LOL, I'd recognize that butthole anywhere. (Side note: I wonder how many non-industry ladies could identify their own buttholes out of a line up? I am genuinely curious. Someone ought to gather empirical research on this matter. :laugh:)
But can you? Your butthole over the last nine years – there's a curve ball in there!

I remember reading somewhere a long time ago that a high percentage of females had never seen their own pussy... obviously this would be before the days of selfies and camera phones.

[URL=http://img191.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=202711452_001_123_504lo.jpg]

[/URL]

KayleeRayne

Re: &gt;&gt;&gt; Round 2 of Miss FreeOnes begins! Who won in Round 1?! Find out here!

9/20
Miss Freeones : Miss Hybrid
Best Adult Model: Kaylee Rayne
Best MILF: Charlee Chase

Hey rabbit!! <3 cant say I disagree with any of your votes!!! THANKS BABE!!!! <3

- - - Updated - - -

My votes today are for...

Miss FreeOnes = Miss Hybrid

Cam Girl = Maggie Green + Briana lee

Best Adult Model = Lolita Borgia + Andi Land + Kaylee Rayne

Underrated = Harley Spencer + Ari Dee

MILF = Jane Burgess

OCSM = Mandy Flores

XOXOXO Thanks Dazza!!!!!