• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Capture.PNG
why is it that every time I try to vote for Mandy Flores, I keep getting a page without the category? Is it a glitch on my end or someone else is facing this too? I've been facing this for the last two days.

Two days stuffing my favorite boxes...

Mandy Flores OCSM x call me Renfro, most sexy vampiress
Miss Hybrid MissFreeones x what naughty things have those trophies seen
Andi Land Adult x lovely photos again
Ari Dee Underrated x
Harley Spencer Underrated x
Sabrina Deep Cam x clearly making the most of having no panties...
Lolita Borgia Adult x
Charlee Chase MILF x the costumes made my day, Ms. C
Kaylee Rayne Underrated x love the outdoor pic.
Adriana Chechik Newcomer x

well, off to bed once again.

A little change in today's votes...

Miss Freeones 2014 : Miss Hybrid
Best Cam Girl : Maggie Green, Sabrina Deep,
Best Adult Model : Xo Gisele, Harley Spencer
Best OCSM : Mandy Flores, Lolita Borgia
Best MILF : Veronica Avluv, Charlee Chase
Most Underrated : Ari Dee

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
I hope TTP and friends are behaving in my absence?

050tCQj_edited-1.jpg

Great to see lots of photo posting going on. If this carries on after the contest, the place will be on fire!

I had a lovely night out in Amsterdam, after a short visit to Rotterdam, when I got on the wrong train.

Thank you to the airport security, who insisted on seeing why I bleeped at the metal detector. They say they will all get FreeOnes accounts and vote every day!

Keep it up for the girls!

Miss Hybrid

More votes needed so please don't be shy!

Lolita_Borgia

Extremely sexy pic you have posted for us Miss - your accountant looks alright too!!! :yesyes:

I hope TTP and friends are behaving in my absence?

Great to see lots of photo posting going on. If this carries on after the contest, the place will be on fire!

I had a lovely night out in Amsterdam, after a short visit to Rotterdam, when I got on the wrong train.

Thank you to the airport security, who insisted on seeing why I bleeped at the metal detector. They say they will all get FreeOnes accounts and vote every day!

Keep it up for the girls!

Miss Hybrid

More votes needed so please don't be shy!

Airport security will remember that beeping search forever & be life long members of FreeOnes I'm sure *hehe* xXx :D

Spanking you for supporting your regular OCSM's on the FreeOnes board *kisses* - my votes went to Miss Hybrid, Mandy Flores, Harley Spencer, Maggie Green, Ari Dee, Masuimi Max, Briana Lee, Andi Land, & Aaliyah Love xXx
:kiss: :lips:

Mandy Flores

View attachment 389535
why is it that every time I try to vote for Mandy Flores, I keep getting a page without the category? Is it a glitch on my end or someone else is facing this too? I've been facing this for the last two days.

If you haven't logged in to the forum you won't be able to vote in the OCSM category. It should tell you to log in towards the top of the page...

so grateful for the amount of support I'm receiving from this board, THANK YOU guys and girls, it means so much to me! :drawheart:

Oops, in all of the excitement, I seem to have forgotten to wear panties.... hope nobody minds. ;)

AndiLand_IMG_8684.jpg

OMG I love this! :laugh: Thanks so much for taking the time to make that! I have always wanted to re-enact the classic "Phoebe Cates in the red bikini" scene... it's on my bucket list for sure! Been biding my time, because I want to get it right and do it justice. :)

Possibly you forgot you auctioned off your panties before this shoot and some lucky fan has them in their possession.

Maggie Green

Re: >>> Round 2 of Miss FreeOnes begins! Who won in Round 1?! Find out here!

Some more thank yous to everyone voting for me!! I can't tell you how much it means to me, I am grateful for all of the love and support that our FreeOnes members have been showing me. I will be on webcam today from about 2pm-7pm EDT on maggiegreen.cammodels.com if you want to say hi and check me out. But seriously, thank each and everyone of you for your votes!! :D :D :D

glam_bluedress_36.jpg

new1.jpg

glam_redwall_44.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

And here is yet another place to shove your votes!!!

am_analbeads_57.jpg