• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

luis1972

Proxima Centauri b
Wow, Round 1 was AMAZING everyone!!! I couldn't be more happy with the amount of love & support everyone showed me!!! <3 I'm hoping Round 2 goes just as well!!!

Congrats to all the winners in Round 1 and Good Luck to everyone in the 2nd Round!!! <3 <3

I will continue supporting you in round 2!

Congratulations to all the winners :pathead:
Here's my first votes of round 2.

Miss Freeones:
Allie Haze
Miss Hybrid
Camgirl:
Briana Lee
Adult Model:
Andi Land
Newcomer
August Ames
OCSM:
Ariel Rebel
Mandy Flores
Sabrina Deep
Underrated:
Ari Dee
Harley Spencer

Re: &gt;&gt;&gt; Round 2 of Miss FreeOnes begins! Who won in Round 1?! Find out here!

My congratulations to all the First Round winners - hhhhhhmmmmm such super erotic beauty may I say - winks
But also I want to praise who has got through aside from the top 10.

It is a tough contest and that is down to the mega super sexy array of gorgeous babes nominated in every category.
Not taking away from the great competition in previous Miss FreeOnes contests but I think the 2014 vote could be the toughest year ever.

I have cast my votes in Round Two

- - - Updated - - -

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS! I can scream today because it's my birthday AHAHAHH!!!

Happy birthday Sabrina - affectionate winks.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Since everyone else seems to be posting fansigns and pictures for Miss FreeOnes, here's mine.

petra-missfo-fansign.jpg

MissHybrid

Head Of Ministry Of Tarts And Tart Team Commander
Official Checked Star Member
Well I never thought we would actually hold out till the end. I should have known the that TTP and friends had it covered!

I hope everyone has woken up from their slumber and are ready to stuff once more.

Now who is going to slide one in first?

Freeoness-2014-Round2-002.jpg

Miss Hybrid

TTP Commander

MissHybrid

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS! I can scream today because it's my birthday AHAHAHH!!!

Happy Birthday
Party-Smiley1.gif
and well done in round 1. I see you are flying back already.

Well I never thought we would actually hold out till the end. I should have known the that TTP and friends had it covered!

I hope everyone has woken up from their slumber and are ready to stuff once more.

Now who is going to slide one in first?

Freeoness-2014-Round2-002.jpg

Miss Hybrid

TTP Commander

Me mmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee -hhhhaaaa I wannnnnttt toooo sllliiidddeeee it in
And well done Hybrid , First Round winner of the Miss FreeOnes category , well deserved goddess .

MissHybrid

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 8579181, member: 114093"]Since everyone else seems to be posting fansigns and pictures for Miss FreeOnes, here's mine.

petra-missfo-fansign.jpg

I wonder if there will be a round 2 version?

SabrinaDeep

Thanks everybody for your support and votes on round 1. I wanted to keep being quiet, but after you have kept me in 3 cats after round 1 i feel like i must show you respect and give something back. If you want to keep voting for me, please do on OCSM cat. I would be flattered if i could reach 2nd or 3rd after Mandy Flores who in my opinion deserves to win that cat, this year. Of course, if you wanted to put me first at round 2 before putting things back into place on round 3 i won't complain and i will make it up to Mandy somehow :drool2:

Today it's my birthday so send some extra votes my way and change the ranking for a few hours ;)

Anyway, these are my votes for round 2:

Miss FreeOnes - Miss Hybrid
Best Cam - Briana Lee
Most underrated - Harley Spencer
Best OCSM - Mandy Flores, Sabrina Deep
Best MILF - Julia Ann
Best Adult - Andi Land

2009_04100027.JPG

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Definitely a picture of Petra's office. Hasn't spent enough time in there to care about tape in her dispenser.

But seriously, I'm so happy to see you models that visit the boards get the support to advance and pick up checks. Time for round 2 and more boobies.

Round 2 Votes

Miss Freeones
Lisa Ann...Kortney Kane...Nikki Benz...Kagney Linn Karter...Jayden Jaymes...Romi Rain

Newcomer
Jasmine Caro...Kelsi Monroe

MILF
Ava Addams

OCSM
Siri