• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

CharleeChase

Official Checked Star Member
:) You're welcome. It was a fun cam! I was SWEATING that day - somewhere between the outfit and the things I was doing on cam ... I was struggling to not be soaked where I shouldn't be!!
Charlee
XOXO

Yes, THAT's the one! :yesyes: Nice Ssssss!
Thanks, Charlee! :thumbs:

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
Warning: LAST AND FINAL WARNING: This thread is about the 2014 Miss FreeOnes. If you can't let bygones be bygones, then you WILL be banned from this and future Miss FreeOnes Threads.

Party pooper

Daily votes per usual:

Miss FreeOnes - Miss Hybrid
Best Cam - Briana Lee, Maggie Green
Most underrated - Harley Spencer, Ari Dee
Best OCSM - Mandy Flores, Sabrina Deep
Best MILF - Jane Burgess
Best Adult - Andi Land, Lolita Borgia

AndiLand

Hope everyone had a great weekend! More big THANK YOU's for everyone who has been supporting me, it's very much appreciated! :clap: :kiss: :iloveyou:

Following suit with the g/g theme of the day.... been posting solo stuff so far, time to get a little naughtier and put the "adult" back into Adult Model....

AndiLand_gg04.jpg

AndiLand_gg03.jpg

AndiLand_gg01.jpg

Tasty as a PEACH!

Sorry I haven't been involved in the most interesting Miss FreeOnes political discussions but I have had pressing matters to consider... ;)

Like which size dildo should I use & the philosophical debate "does size really matter???" :dunno:

Let me investigate further but my suspicions tell me that somewhere in this thread I you will find a cunt - keep your eyes out for them wont you!! :suspicious: :D

Spank you for all the support & votes - everyone had been totally amazing *kisses* xXx
:kiss: :lips: :lips:

... Sweetheart ...smile :lips: :lips: :lips:

Aaliyah Love

:) Thank you!

Are you referring to this one?
Bxb2A96CIAALDEm.jpg:large

Brt-bkOCEAAJmC1.jpg:large

BrpH4QxCMAEfVzd.jpg:large

If so, there is a photoset on my website. As well as a live camshow archived as I took these photos during one of my cams :) Date was June 30th I believe??
Charlee Chase
xoxo

You're gorgeous and I would love to shoot you for my website. If you're interested, please hit me with an email!;)

Thank you everyone for keeping up all the votes!

007.jpg

011.jpg

077.jpg

I´m just glad that you + Loli + Mandy have different categorie´s , ... cause I really didn´t know for who I should vote ....lol.
Pussyyyschneggiikissssyyyy to the 3 beauties ....smile :lips: :lips: :lips:

Miss FO
1. Miss hybrid
MILF
1. CharleeChase
OCSM
1. Mandy Flores

Best Cam girl
1. Brianna lee
Best adult model
1. Andi land
2. KayleeRayne
Best underrated
1. Harley Spencer
2. Ari Dee

3 random thoughts from what has been going on in this thread ;

Charlee, until recently I had only seen you with blonde hair, and it needs to be said, you really rock the brunette look.

Andi, that pic of you and Miss Peachez both bent over is without doubt the highlight of my Monday. Mind-blowing. :drool2:

And Harley..... you are perfect.

CharleeChase

Thank you so much himperv203 !!!
You're votes are really helping! I've finally moved to 2nd place (and I've stayed longer than 30 minutes!)
Charlee
xoxo

Miss FO
1. Miss hybrid
MILF
1. CharleeChase
OCSM
1. Mandy Flores

Best Cam girl
1. Brianna lee
Best adult model
1. Andi land
2. KayleeRayne
Best underrated
1. Harley Spencer
2. Ari Dee

CharleeChase

:) Thank you Stiffy!

I'm a natural blond ... so going darker was a tough decision. All the stress my hair goes through (and let's face it, I'm not in my early 20's or anything!) was making it fall out - I'd lost over 7 inches of length from all the chemicals and straightening / curling daily ... so decided to go darker to get it healthier. It worked. It got healthy again and I went back to blond again and though I've always enjoyed being blond, my hair started falling out and breaking again, and I thought I looked kind of "washed out" in photos, so decided to go darker again. It's been over a year now that I've had the darker hair and I'm loving it. I'd like it to be a little lighter than it is (but to do so must first bleach it - thus undoing everything I've done to make it healthy), so maybe some day!
Charlee
xoxo

3 random thoughts from what has been going on in this thread ;

Charlee, until recently I had only seen you with blonde hair, and it needs to be said, you really rock the brunette look.

Andi, that pic of you and Miss Peachez both bent over is without doubt the highlight of my Monday. Mind-blowing. :drool2:

And Harley..... you are perfect.

Briana Lee

Following suit with the g/g theme of the day.... been posting solo stuff so far, time to get a little naughtier and put the "adult" back into Adult Model....

AndiLand_gg04.jpg

AndiLand_gg03.jpg

AndiLand_gg01.jpg

Tasty as a PEACH!

Seeing this makes me sooooo jealous that I didn't get to shoot with Sarah when I was in LA. It was all go until she got sick. :( Booooo. I think it's time Andi made a trip to Denver though. :D

Warning: LAST AND FINAL WARNING: This thread is about the 2014 Miss FreeOnes. If you can't let bygones be bygones, then you WILL be banned from this and future Miss FreeOnes Threads.

Wow, she's used the red box and everything......I think she means it! :suspicious: :cthulhu:

Wow, loads more posts on here since I last came on this thread.

Am still voting for the OCSMs I'm friends with on here:

Miss Hybrid
Maggie Green
Briana Lee
Kaylee Rayne
Masuimi Max

Am obviously open to bribery!

Good luck to everyone and keep up the great posts, I love Miss Freeones, it's fucking great - thanks a lot girls!

Ari Dee

Thank you all for continuing to vote for me as 'Most Underrated'. It's hard not to sound like a broken record in that regard, but I am extremely appreciative of everyone taking the time to vote for me and keeping the OCSM ladies on top!
Today I put in a vote for:
Miss Hybrid
Jane Burgess
Masuimi Max
Mandy Flores

Thanks everyone!

027-2.jpg
045.jpg
049.jpg

XOXO
- Ari Dee

Maggie Green

Party pooper

Daily votes per usual:

Miss FreeOnes - Miss Hybrid
Best Cam - Briana Lee, Maggie Green
Most underrated - Harley Spencer, Ari Dee
Best OCSM - Mandy Flores, Sabrina Deep
Best MILF - Jane Burgess
Best Adult - Andi Land, Lolita Borgia

Thanks, I personally think it's smokin' hot : )