• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Round 1 of Miss FreeOnes 2012 has started! Who will be in the top 50?!

shandafay

Official Checked Star Member
Well I hope so although only today did I realise the votes were being reset when we hit Round 2! Oh dear, this does not bode well.

On no! I hope he gets better soon hun.

HOLY SHIT! How long are this girls legs?! :drool2:

Long enough to wrap around your waist? xo

shandafay

Now 52

http://miss.freeones.com/biography/Shanda_Fay.html
Click Miss Freeones, scroll to the bottom & hit enter!

povfuck.gif

R

RogueAlan

Shanda, most amazing, I'll remember and will definitely push you on in the next round. Best success, and hang in there about life outside of Ms. FreeOnes!

Pax, RA

shandafay

Shanda, most amazing, I'll remember and will definitely push you on in the next round. Best success, and hang in there about life outside of Ms. FreeOnes!

Pax, RA

If I get there!!!!!!!!!!!! Still 2 spots out of the running...

jitna

Eternally hoping to lick Briana
Well I hope so although only today did I realise the votes were being reset when we hit Round 2! Oh dear, this does not bode well.

i somehow think that wont matter. i think youll still manage a great deal of votes

So wait, we still dont know... It's past 12EST & we still have 10 Votes (Until 2am)

So If we vote now before 2, Will we get 5 votes to vote again after 4AM when Round 2 Starts, or are we gonna have to wait until 2am EST Saturday?

Petra? Roald? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller.......

jitna

So wait, we still dont know... It's past 12EST & we still have 10 Votes (Until 2am)

So If we vote now before 2, Will we get 5 votes to vote again after 4AM when Round 2 Starts, or are we gonna have to wait until 2am EST Saturday?

Petra? Roald? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller.......

my guess, emphasize guess, would be that everything resets at the end of the round, including our votes, which would mean 5 votes for everybody

jitna

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 6642040, member: 579739"]Looks like I'm gonna make it into the second round! Yay!

Thank you everyone who voted for me! :)

yay! i think my late night vote cemented that

Right...I've spent all my intended votes, and I've got exactly 1 vote left....my last vote. Who gets it and what category?

Any contestant that wants it, be the first to message me or post on my thread, and it's yours.

:thumbsup:
-The Flying Wallaby