• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Round 1 of Miss FreeOnes 2012 has started! Who will be in the top 50?!

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member
A big spank u to Buggster for the continued support & awesome comments ~ luv u babe *kisses* xXx

I also wish to thank Larss, GodsEmbryo & RogueAlan for their votes ~ soooo appreciate it guys *kisses* xXx

Ant9.jpg

Sweet but definitely not innocent... *hehe* xXx

jinxypie

Wow, thanks for the votes guys!!! :D
I will get fansigns done today, I've been sick with a stupid stomach bug and not really working much the past day and a half... :facepalm:

A big spank u to Buggster for the continued support & awesome comments ~ luv u babe *kisses* xXx

Ant9.jpg

Sweet but definitely not innocent... *hehe* xXx

Oh gosh... I'm so flattered. :lovebunny: I totally wanna spank u Lolita for these great pics... she's so sweet and thankfully she's not innocent :whip:

Zey have no bread???? Give zem cookies... :rofl:

in a world where gasoline is becoming so expensive with oil price rising sky high,its one more reason to go for the Hybrid alternative.
So one more reason to vote for the woman that is not moved by fuel and is environment friendly....Miss Hybrid of course.
Gonna vote and brb

The AMAZING Miss Hybrid gets 3 Stiff thrusts from me in her tight box EVERYDAY and the feeling is just INCREDIBLE !!:nannerf1:
Miss Hybrid LOVES getting it daily from everyone on Team Tart so let's keep up the GREAT SUPPORT for her, OK !!:thumbsup:

pic015.jpg

Deauxma

Best Cam
taylor stevens

Best OCSM
miss hybrid
Sabrina Deep
jane burgess

Best Euro
Miss Hybrid

Best Newcomer