• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Round 1 of Miss FreeOnes 2012 has started! Who will be in the top 50?!

Lolita_Borgia

Official Checked Star Member
3rd day that I'm posting here, 5th day that I'm voting (I think)... And once again I will give my reasons for the votes.

Will I say the same things I said yesterday? Will I say something different? Will I vote the same? Will I rotate votes? Well, the answer lies below :1orglaugh :

Best Newcomer
Lolita Borgia
- As an Aussie, she's an "exotic" compared to the usual North American - European girls. I'm glad to have found her here, and she has my votes in this category, ever since I started to vote for this contest. She's also very active on the boards, strutting her stuff ;) She's got the arguments to go far, and her fetish pics are great. Also I'd like to say thanks for your spanks yesterday Lolita.

Best OCSM
Lolita Borgia
- Lolita is actively promoting herself, and though she is a Newcomer she hit the site like a bomb. I was really surprised to see her out of the Top-50 today, and just said to myself "that cannot be". So besides voting for her in the Newcomer category, I made a last second switch in this one as well today.

Special Notes:
Miss Hybrid - Miss H. is really nice and very active on here. She deserves each and every vote she gets. Hybrid is in the lead in 2 out of 3 Categories she's in, and could win all 3, making the first Miss FreeOnes Hattrick ever. Though my votes have been spent on others, I'd be happy if she wins.

Today I will not say anything on those Babes, I'm missing in this contest.

:pimpdaddy

Babe u deserve my naughtiest pic posted on Freeones yet 4 all your awesome support ~ BIGGEST *kisses* & *spank* you's!!! xXx

Ant10.jpg

a still from one of my Dirty XXX clips *hehe* xXx

Last edited:

Angela White

my votes for today best adult model : angela white :nanner:

#Blush!

Thank you!

I'm so happy that I have been given so much support this year. My fans are the best!

Also glad to see Lolita Borgia doing so well. There aren't too many Aussie girls in the industry so it's great to see her succeeding as well. Best of luck Lolita!

Big squishy booby hugs,

Angie xox

P.S. If you hadn't already heard, I'm releasing a FREE HARDCORE scene if I win in any of the categories this year. You can check out the details of my promise on my TUMBLR page HERE. Or I've also spoken about the details on my Freeones Thread.

Lolita_Borgia

#Blush!

Thank you!

I'm so happy that I have been given so much support this year. My fans are the best!

Also glad to see Lolita Borgia doing so well. There aren't too many Aussie girls in the industry so it's great to see her succeeding as well. Best of luck Lolita!

Big squishy booby hugs,

Angie xox

P.S. If you hadn't already heard, I'm releasing a FREE HARDCORE scene if I win in any of the categories this year. You can check out the details of my promise on my TUMBLR page HERE. Or I've also spoken about the details on my Freeones Thread.
oo
Im just weak at the knees & wet in my panties... thanks for the support gorgeous its awesome when Im so new! Aussies fucking rule cos we have a bit of a crack at it! *kisses* xXx :whip:

tialing

CarmenValentina

CarmenValentina

Gooooood morning!!!!!

It's Sunday... but voting for the hot Babes at FreeOnes doesn't stop, and I continue giving out my votes.
As these awesome women bust their asses for our viewing pleasures - a lot of them even literally - it's just right that we continue to do our minimum part, in showing them our appreciation for their hard work, and continue to vote.

So before heading off to Church - to listen to your Preacher talk about the downfall of morality in modern society... before jumping out of your bunks in some war-torn Nation when insurgents/rebels/whatever just so have to attack you and disturb Sunday morning service - and firing back... while navigating through Pirate-infested waters, fending off their boarding (show 'em a gigantic pic of some of the sexy Miss FreeOnes candidates, maybe that'll stop 'em... before having sex with your wife that one time in 2 months when she doesn't have a headache... before preparing or enjoying lunch with the whole family... GET IN YOUR VOTES!!!

Here are my votes and reasons of the day:

Miss FreeOnes 2012:
Mariah Milano:
- The hot latina bombshell, in the business. A totally awesome girl, with great interests ranging from the sea - to the table - to travels - to music... She's a dream of a woman, and has had a great career so far. She's active on the board, and her posts are great. Especially when she shares her hot pics (if you don't believe me, look further up in the thread - the pics speak for themselves). She doesn't have to bribe me to get my vote, but her offers are cool :)
Tara Lynn Foxx
- Hopes of pushing her through to Round 2, are dwindling as only a little over 4 days remain in this round of votes... I said it before, I'll say it again, her "wants to be Miss FreeOnes" is it that made me root for her, and though she is only around 81st place, I'm sticking to her till the end of this round.

Best Euro Babe:
Angell Summers
- She's not new to the business, but I only came across her through this competition. She's really gorgeous in her pics, her cute french accent in her vids is just lovely (to not say other things that could be inappropriate). She has what it takes to play with the best.
Tiffany Doll
- Another babe from France... though I had wished to avoid voting for two girls from the same Euro-Country in this category, and even though Tiffany did not strike me mainly through her looks, but through her words. She is present on the boards, and I wouldn't mind seeing how far she can take her nastiness ;)

Best Adult Model:
Ariel Rebel
- A real rebel! Her presence on the web is not just since yesterday, but has been around for years. In the same time other adult models have: gone hardcore; burned out; disappeared; left the business to pursue other things (not all, some others are sticking around just as long as Ariel is). She still brings in a breeze of fresh air to the industry, and is to the Adult Industry, what her fellow Canadian Ellen Page is to Movieland. I also think to remember certain pictures of her going hardcore.
:eek: ... now I got you all geared up right? Well I'll clear that up straight away - it wasn't the real life Ariel, but Ariel in comic book form, as she likes Mangas and Comics, a Sci-Fi Comic featuring her had been made some years ago.
Brook Little
- Brook is a Euro Babe from the United Kingdom. She has a lovely figure, a cute face, and ok ok, I'll admit it already... awesome boobies :)

Best Newcomer
Lolita Borgia
- Coming up from Down Under straight to our hearts. She's a top-newcomer in my eyes. Sure her statement that she's a "submissive Princess" makes you stop and think. How submissive can a Princess be? Should a Princess be adored and served? :dunno: She sure has done some great fetish work, and though she can look intimitading at times, often wielding a whip, once you look beside the whip, she's a real sweetie. I like her, and I wouldn't mind giving her a few spanks :D
Holly Rydem
- I only came across a thread of hers yesterday. I was happy I did. She's a beautiful, down-to-earth girl, who's very lovely. I especially like that she also has a Q&A thread that she started, where she answers ALL questions. Wish more FreeOnes Babes had a thread like that (this way, one can read questions that one might have which were already asked, and not bother the poor girl with always the same questions). If others DO have it, please let me know.

Best OCSM
Briana Lee
- I truly enjoy reading Brianas' posts on the threads, she often is very witty and really nice. She's very active, and even though she has an extremely busy day, manages to also answer to people (me included) here on FreeOnes. Her adorable ways and her hot looks, are great reasons to vote for her.
Lolita Borgia:
- Come on? Are people serious? Lolita is active on the threads, has great looks, gives cool answers, and she risks to not make it into the Top-50?? I know that not always, once the voting was finished, the girls stick around FreeOnes much longer, but that doesn't go for all girls. Unfortunately it is true even for some past winners to slowly disappear from the site (not saying who I mean), but I think that Lolita will stick around, and she's a great OCSM, who should be fighting for a Top-15 spot, and not risk elimination at the 1st round... My vote today goes to her in this category too today (again).

Special Notes:
Becka Lynn
- I voted for Becka, in the Newcomer category, the previous days. Mostly as an encouragement for the future. She is not actively promoting herself on the site. Though wether a Babe does or doesn't, does not necessarily mean she's not there for her fans. They still have tons of other work they do each day, and by shooting photo sets, vids, taking care of their websites, doing live performances, promotional events and who knows what else... Just because a Babe isn't actively present on FreeOnes, doesn't mean that she's not busting her ass for our pleasures. I'm sure that Becka, and many other Women who aren't present on this board, are still doing a great job. I only prefered to switch my vote over to Holly, because I like her not just for her images, but for how she presents herself.
OCSM Category
- Voting for one or the other in this category is always a tough call. (Almost) Everyone of you deserves to win that competion in my eyes. When one casts a vote for one girl, it's a vote for her, not a vote against the others.

I must say though at this point: I'm not happy with the current voting system, specifically with the amount of votes (for registered members). 10 votes in Round 1 - and 6 categories, means less than 2 votes per category! I would have liked it if there had been 3 votes per category in Round 1; 2 votes per category in Round 2; 1 vote per category in Round 3.

:pimpdaddy

Hmmm well i might know just what to do.did u see how blurry it turned out.i'll post it soon hun.thx for being awesome.

Yes i saw it, i still liked it :D

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/red-xxx said:
Red XXX[/URL][/B], post: 6627827, member: 55251"]Just a quick thanks to everyone for voting ...... and keep at it!

Love and Kisses Red XXX

attachment.php

I want to sniff your amazingly sexy red hair. :shy: