• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ron Paul 2012

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
It's too bad he's gonna stick to the Republican line in the end. He's a guy I could see actually being able to form a viable third party.

:clap:
It's too bad he's gonna stick to the Republican line in the end. He's a guy I could see actually being able to form a viable third party.

STUDY: Ron Paul Never Attacked Romney Once During 20 Debates, But Attacked Romney’s Rivals 39 Times

ThinkProgress.org said:
In recent days, attention has focused on the unusual relationship between Ron Paul and Mitt Romney, who are purportedly competing against each other for the Republican presidential nomination. The New York Times reported recently that Romney has “worked to cultivate” a friendship with Paul. The candidates talk on the phone frequently. And when Paul’s “campaign jet broke down last year,” Romney “offered his jet to take them home to Texas.”
Rick Santorum has directly accused Paul and Romney of working together, noting “their commercials look a lot alike, and so do their attacks.” A review by ThinkProgress of the 20 GOP debates suggests Santorum might be onto something.
While Paul has freely attacked Romney’s top rivals, he has never once attacked Romney:
This is particularly striking given that Paul and Romney do not agree on virtually any policy positions.
Paul has gone beyond merely refraining from attacks. He has actively defended Romney on some of his biggest vulnerabilities. For example, when Rick Perry attacked Romney for “Romneycare” during an October 18 debate, Paul interjected:
First off, you know, the governor of Texas criticized the governor of Massachusetts for “Romneycare,” but he wrote a really fancy letter supporting “Hillarycare.” So we probably ought to ask him about that.
Paul has also run advertisements attacking Romney’s key rivals at critical times. He ran hundreds of thousands of dollars in brutally negative ads attacking Gingrich in Iowa. Paul now is using his scarce funds on a television ad attacking Rick Santorum in Michigan, a key state where Paul is a non-factor.
Paul is effectively acting as Romney’s on-stage surrogate during the debates. The key question is: what is Paul getting out of it?
http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2012/02/27/432664/ron-paul-never-attacked-romney/?mobile=nc

As an outside viewer, I think you are onto something. If he can't win a single primary - until now, at least - where are his chances, and why does he REALLY go on? Highly probable he wants to stay in the limelight for other reasons.

He has never expected to win the presidency. He's trying to push his views into the mainstream.

He's extremely successful when you look at his campaign in that light.

Third party come on yanks be the first to do it. You know you want to.(err nevermind them european countries)

It was only a matter of time. Bad lip reading, Ron Paul version:
(I think these are hilarious. Go look the rest up if you haven't seen them.)

It's a shame that candidates have to come from such an extreme position. I don't know but I'm from Canada and we've got multiple parties that fit in different areas on the political spectrum. Why does the US have just two major parties when it's clear at this point that a viable party centered somewhere in the middle of the Republicans and Democrats would probably be a good idea.

Those two parties just seem to want to do what they can to screw the other guy over instead of trying to work things out and do what's best for your country. It's like you just said, you don't care for Obama but are pretty much going to be forced to vote for him as he's the lesser of two evils.

Because it is cheaper for big business in america to only have to prop up two candidates. Coule you imagine how much it would cost companies to fun more then 2 canidates in a presidential election?