• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Ron Paul 2012

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
lol you are such a homosexual

Seriously, how is this guy still able to post on here after what he pulled in the thread he, so proudly, has in his signature. Seems to me he's only here to cause problems & insult people.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
why are you stalking me? are you mad that this site supports what you were angry at me for? LoL..

Stalking?! Hahaha, you wish. Just saw your post & surprise surprise you were breaking the rules again!!

he will as this election moves on and more people get wise to the two party dictatorship

I think Ron Paul made some good points and I like the Libertarian view on things. I'm becoming bored with the whole idea of selecting from the less worse of two candidates. Seems like we should be able to have better.

Ron Paul himself would not be my solution.

I think Ron Paul made some good points and I like the Libertarian view on things. I'm becoming bored with the whole idea of selecting from the less worse of two candidates. Seems like we should be able to have better.

Ron Paul himself would not be my solution.

no one person can solve all the world's problems but at least I know Ron would attempt to do what he preaches and not flip flop as soon as he is sworn into office

that guys need in. Fix the joke that is the republican party though he is towering a dangerous line with the fed. tptb will be very nervous about it. Fuck can't believe Romney is winning what a joke. Obama will annihilate him.

that guys need in. Fix the joke that is the republican party though he is towering a dangerous line with the fed. tptb will be very nervous about it. Fuck can't believe Romney is winning what a joke. Obama will annihilate him.

yes talking about ending or changing the private federal reserve monetary policy has not been healthy for a few past US presidents but I don't think Ron cares too much at 76 years old, and voting for Romney or Obama is like voting for Goldman Sachs because both are owned by them

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Much like Ross Perot did, if Ron Paul is true to his values, perhaps the best thing he could do to show the GOP the error of its ways would be to run as a 3rd Party candidate. Now, I think we all know that would pretty much guarantee Obama a victory. But one would hope that a bruising loss to a President, who is more hated by the right wing than any President in recent memory, would "teach" them to change their ways and delusional beliefs.

Money matters in politics. Since the days of Julius Caesar (who climbed to power because of a wealthy benefactor), it always has. And since Mitt Romney has SO much more money than Gingrich (in addition to Gingrich being incredibly flawed), he is going to get the GOP nomination. So if Romney does not represent the core beliefs of the average GOP voter, one would think that they'll have to ask themselves just how the hell he got the nomination???

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Nominating Romney is like taking this to a gun fight.

backwardgun.jpg

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
yes talking about ending or changing the private federal reserve monetary policy has not been healthy for a few past US presidents but I don't think Ron cares too much at 76 years old, and voting for Romney or Obama is like voting for Goldman Sachs because both are owned by them

I agree with much of your statement but I'm not sure why being older makes someone not care. Hell - I'm much more concerned with the direction our country is going than when I was younger.

Bottom line - I'm a die-hard Libertarian and will vote for Ron if he gets the Republican nomination - and I'll vote in the local primaries to make sure my vote counts in getting him there.

But having been raised in a Mormon family, I would rather vote for the devil himself than have Romney as president. There is no way in hell that I will ever vote for someone backed by such a corrupt religion.

I agree with much of your statement but I'm not sure why being older makes someone not care. Hell - I'm much more concerned with the direction our country is going than when I was younger.

Bottom line - I'm a die-hard Libertarian and will vote for Ron if he gets the Republican nomination - and I'll vote in the local primaries to make sure my vote counts in getting him there.

But having been raised in a Mormon family, I would rather vote for the devil himself than have Romney as president. There is no way in hell that I will ever vote for someone backed by such a corrupt religion.

don't misunderstand me, when I say Paul does not care, I mean he does not care about the "consequences" of speaking out against the private federal reserve and yes I agree its Ron Paul or bust