• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Romney wouldn't have ordered bin Laden raid

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
So Romney didn't want justice for 3000+ innocent Americans? And people support him anyway? How strange.

Mayhem

Banned
Rubio is running from the VP job just like everyone else. Same thing happened with Bush Sr. That's how we got stuck with Dan Quayle. No one wants to be #2 to a spineless idiot.

Romney/Santorum, Romney/Gingrich, Romney/Palin. Hmmm, :doa82:..........this looks like a thread waiting to happen. Stand -by.

Did he or did he not(Romney) make those statements in the video? Yes he did. End of story.

That's called political grandstanding.

That fact that some of you actually believe Romney would not order the attack if he was President is laughable.

Well Bin Laden was hiding 500 yards away from a Pakistani Military Academy.

Bush spent years of sending hundreds of troops to get killed somewhere in the Mountains of Afghanistan, when all they had to do was look in their own backyard.

Are there really people who believe that no one knew that Bin Laden was where he was?

romney didnt have sex with that women......miss monica lewinski. And he wasn't president either sooo. obama gets credit, good for him. He violated a sovereign country that was our friend in order to kill someone who was no threat........ way to go dems(just going by media values)

That's called political grandstanding.

That fact that some of you actually believe Romney would not order the attack if he was President is laughable.

But Romney would be a American Hero in your eyes..... Obama just was part of the process, indirectly......

Yes, but why kill a guy that was already dead? ;)

Bil Clinton was impeached he should not even be near politics. :nono:

Clinton was acquitted by the Senate on February 12, 1999. With a two-thirds majority required for conviction, That was a Republican Senate too.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I wouldn't have ordered the raid either. I would have never sent any soldiers....I would have just given the region 1 week to turn him over, or they would face 24 hour carpet bombing, and cruise missile attacks, until the whole area was obliterated.

But Romney would be a American Hero in your eyes.....

Why would I think Romney would be a hero for doing something Presidential? I applauded Obama for taking a chance and giving the green light to kill that bearded ape.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Yes, but why kill a guy that was already dead? ;)

Bil Clinton was impeached he should not even be near politics. :nono:
This pretty much speaks for your level of competence.

Yes, he was impeached then somehow was able to remain in office for almost two more years... :rolleyes: :facepalm:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Hey, the intelligence was there. I think that anyone sitting in that seat would have done the same thing. The right time and place. Obama was there, pulled the trigger and got him. Sure, tell me about how we could have gotten him from Sudan. The fact remains that bin Laden is now shark food. I don't care how he got there.

I think it is simply a political ad. Under the same circumstances I think Romney would have done exactly the same thing.

Politics is often demeaning and I think the use of the ad is tarnishing.

Mayhem

Banned
romney didnt have sex with that women......miss monica lewinski. And he wasn't president either sooo. obama gets credit, good for him. He violated a sovereign country that was our friend in order to kill someone who was no threat........ way to go dems(just going by media values)

Since when is Pakistan our friend?

Do you watch the news at all, or do you just like to comment on things you have no earthly clue about?