• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rock band

I am the band vocalist and my top achievement is 99% on Expert, "Flirtin' with Disaster" Molly Hatchet

Nice, that song is so fun to sing. I'd say my top achievement is 100% on Almost Easy Expert. I am getting really good at singing.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Nice, that song is so fun to sing. I'd say my top achievement is 100% on Almost Easy Expert. I am getting really good at singing.

I'll keep that in mind and invite you in as a singer some time. When I can find an expert drummer and another expert bass/guitar, so we can rock that shit!

Legzman

I hate GH and rock band. I say all these fags need to go learn how to play real instruments.

great drunken party games bro! I just so happened to get addicted to it. What do you play? My little pony? :rofl:

2/3 DLC:
Thin Lizzy - Boys Are Back In Town (Live)
Thin Lizzy - Cowboy Song (Live)
Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak (Live)
The Pretenders - Precious
Pat Benatar - Hit Me With Your Best Shot
Nikko - Break My Heart
Nikko - Don't Tell Me

Legzman

not their worst list. But who the fuck is nikko?

Legzman

seriously...what the fuck is wrong with HMX? I also hear they are planning on branching out and getting more non rock songs...I'm gonna have a lot of free weeks coming I fear.

I bought my Xbox *for* Rock Band. Actually, I bought both the day RB launched. Anyways, I play Medium drums & vocals and Hard guitar/bass. Making the leap from Medium guitar to Hard guitar isn't as difficult as I thought it would be. You just have to practice and slowly progress through the setlist. If I sang on a regular basis, I might have been able to play Hard vocals. BTW, the No Fail option in RB2 is the greatest thing ever. Comes in real handy when you're in a RB party and most of the people have never played before or are just too drunk to play properly.

Legzman

the No Fail option in RB2 is the greatest thing ever. Comes in real handy when you're in a RB party and most of the people have never played before or are just too drunk to play properly.

Oh fuck yea! Drunk RB is the best!!!

2/10 DLC
The Fratellis - Creeping Up the Back Stairs
The Fratellis - Flathead
The Fratellis - Henrietta

LAME, another no name terrible band. I want hard guitar damnit.

Legzman

2/10 DLC
The Fratellis - Creeping Up the Back Stairs
The Fratellis - Flathead
The Fratellis - Henrietta

LAME, another no name terrible band. I want hard guitar damnit.

The Fratellis? Do they still have Chunk locked in their basement??? :dunno:

Legzman

DLC 2/17
Turbonegro – Wasted Again
White Zombie – More Human Than Human
White Zombie – Black Sunshine

eh :dunno: maybe if the charts are fun. But regardless better than the shit last week!

The Turbonegro song sounds like it could be fun to play so I might get that. I already have Black Sunshine in Guitar Hero and More Human Than Human isn't very complex.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
When are they going to just release an expansion disk with like.. EVERY song on it? Downloadable content is good if you want one or two songs.. maybe the full CD or your favorite band.. but fucking hell I've got a PS3 and BluRay could hold the whole fucking catalog of content if they'd just friggin' do it. Not to mention Rock band 2's future DLC.

When are they going to just release an expansion disk with like.. EVERY song on it? Downloadable content is good if you want one or two songs.. maybe the full CD or your favorite band.. but fucking hell I've got a PS3 and BluRay could hold the whole fucking catalog of content if they'd just friggin' do it. Not to mention Rock band 2's future DLC.
I can only imagine how much that would end up costing. At $2 a pop and over 500 songs right now, It would be a bit much.