• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rock band

Well, its a damn good thing that the DLC has been so lame lately, my disk just cracked down the center (how the fuck does that even happen). Thank god for Guitar Hero Metallica at the end of the month because a new Rock Band 2 disk is still almost $60.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
it cracks down the center when you take it out of the machine and bend it in half! :1orglaugh

Legzman

3/24

Pearl Jam's Ten (album I guess?)
Once
Even Flow
Why Go
Black
Jeremy
Oceans
Porch
Garden
Deep
Release
Master/Slave

another free week:nanner:

3/31 DLC:
journey - don't stop believing
Pat Benatar - heartbreaker
glasvegas - geraldine
von bondies - c'mon c'mon
spongebob squarepants - i can't keep my eyes off of you
spongebob squarepants - the best day ever
spongebob squarepants - where's gary?

Starts out good...
Spongebob...What...The...FUCK

Legzman

Starts out good...
Spongebob...What...The...FUCK

:rofl:

Well I might pick up the journey song. Classic rock is always welcome! Hard or not, its still fun! :thumbsup:

Yeah, that spongebob crap makes me want to play the drums with my face- The funk pack wasn't bad, not challenging, but fun in it's own way, but spongebob?

Legzman

DLC 4/7:

Black Tide - Warriors of Time
Bullet for My Valentine - Waking the Demon
The Shins - New Slang

Toby Keith - Beer for My Horses
Toby Keith - I Love This Bar
Toby Keith - She’s a Hottie
Toby Keith - Should’ve Been a Cowboy
Toby Keith - Who’s Your Daddy?
Toby Keith - How Do You Like Me Now

Bullet for My Valentine best thing in ages for this fuckin game! Still I think I'm gonna hold out for something I really want! MS points are to damn expensive to just throw away on something I'll play only a few times and be done with it! Which is why I didn't bother with the journey song. Not their best song by any means. As for Toby Keith...fuck that garbage!

Yeah, that Bullet For My Valentine song is gonna be fun to play on drums- looks like a few changes in rythym, not just constant stomping or one speed playing, but the rest is skippable.

Ah well, maybe next week there will be something worthwhile...:)

Legzman

Ah well, maybe next week there will be something worthwhile...:)

If history is any indication then...no!

Its like one acceptable song every couple months or so. Though the span between acceptable DLC is getting wider and wider it seems :(

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!
I bought my XboX 360 today but I haven't got this game yet... can you play it with joystick or only the guitar/drum controller??

4/14 DLC:
Chinese Democracy Full Album:
Chinese Democracy
Better
Street of Dreams
If the World
There Was a Time
Catcher in the Rye
Scraped
Riad N’ the Bedouins
Sorry
I.R.S.
Madagascar
This I Love
Prostitute

So far only one song I wish I could have bought since my disk cracked, so I will wait some more.

I bought my XboX 360 today but I haven't got this game yet... can you play it with joystick or only the guitar/drum controller??

Guitar/drum only

Meh, I'll preview it at least- classic GnR I'd have picked up right away. Oh well, least it's not another Toby Kieth pack. :1orglaugh

Legzman

Meh, I'll preview it at least- classic GnR I'd have picked up right away. Oh well, least it's not another Toby Kieth pack. :1orglaugh

Or fuckin sponge bob. So GNR is labled as metal, which means we won't see any more metal for quite some time...:(

People always whine, oh great another metal track. Like theres an over abundance of good music in the game or something? Give me a break. I don't look to see whats gonna be DLC on fridays to see Pantera, I expect to never see Pantera honestly. I just hope to see something worth buying! That has yet to happen in quite a few months now...

Or fuckin sponge bob. So GNR is labled as metal, which means we won't see any more metal for quite some time...:(

People always whine, oh great another metal track. Like theres an over abundance of good music in the game or something? Give me a break. I don't look to see whats gonna be DLC on fridays to see Pantera, I expect to never see pantera honestly. I just hope to see something worth buying! That has yet to happen in quite a few months now...

It looked like they caught a good deal of flack on their official forums about the Toby Kieth shit too- not a lot of pleased people on that one it seemed, so maybe if there's enough dissatisfaction we'll start seeing some quality dlc...

And I know what you mean about the whining- my brother bitches because he can't sing the higher pitched stuff, always wants lower, singable stuff. I can see his point about some more classic rock in the game, eagles, doors, floyd, etc, but from what I have seen, their using it as a marketing tool too- offering varied fare to interest the populace in other, less known bands. Good stratagem overall, but I'd like to see some worthwhile content too.

Legzman

DLC 4/21

REO Speedwagon - Riding the Storm Out
REO Speedwagon - Roll with the Changes
REO Speedwagon - Take It on the Run
Styx - Blue Collar Man (Long Nights)
Styx - Renegade
Styx - Too Much Time On My Hands
Styx / REO Speedwagon - Can't Stop Rockin'
Hautewerk - Alone in My Head
Hautewerk - I Know Where You Came From
Hautewerk - Stop Start Again

Never heard of Hautewerk but REO and Styx, na I'll pass. At least its music I can accept being in this game. Not my cup of tea but far better than some of the shit we've had recently!

Yeah, they really need to find out what the consumer wants instead of just releasing what they can get. I can't imagine there was high demand for more than half of the dlc we've seen.

Well...Renegade and Roll with the changes happen to be my favorite songs by those two bands, so I'll pick them up for fun's sake if nothing else. Not an awful pack this week at least. Could be worse, could be Spongebob again...

Honestly, I like that Harmonix is exploiting their Viacom connections to a certain degree. Yeah, Spongbob and the other Nickelodeon songs aren't my thing but I know there are kids out there that are loving it. I just prefer they don't put out those songs so close to each other.

Legzman

DLC 4/28:

Jane's Addiction albun Nothings Shocking

Tracks:
“Up the Beach”
“Ocean Size”
“Had a Dad”
“Ted, Just Admit It…”
“Standing in the Shower… Thinking”
“Summertime Rolls”
“Idiots Rule”
“Jane Says”
“Thank You Boys”
“Pig’s in Zen”

:nanner: yippie!!! More shit I won't be spending money on!!!!!!!!