• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rock band

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
7/14 DLC:
Big Dipper "All Going Out Together"
Big Dipper "She's Fetching"
Big Dipper "Younger Bums"
Judas Priest "Dissident Aggressor (Live)"
Judas Priest "Eat Me Alive (Live)"
Judas Priest "Prophecy (Live)"
The Dead Weather "Hang You From the Heavens"
The Dead Weather "No Hassle Night"
The Dead Weather "Treat Me Like Your Mother"

Nothing to see here (unless you like live shit)

what a waste of a click. I didn't bother to check the RB forums since its been shit lately, again. Shocking I know! They are consistent if nothing else! Metal last week, but nothing really worth a fuck then either...I give up!

Just PM me when there is something I should even bother to consider buying...

Legzman

DLC 7/21

Kings of Leon “Crawl”
Kings of Leon “Molly’s Chambers”
Kings of Leon “Sex on Fire”
Rancid “Last One to Die”
Rancid “Ruby Soho”
Rancid “Time Bomb”
Rise Against “Prayer of the Refugee”
Rise Against “Re-Education (Through Labor)”
Rise Against “Savior”
Lush “Sweetness & Light”

meh. I kinda like Rise Against “Re-Education (Through Labor)” was fun on GH:WT so maybe I'll pick that up. Nothing else here even remotely interesting.

We got our metal pack a few weeks back Cartman. Sadly it was shit metal. But regardless we won't have anything really worth a fuck till at least next year now.

DLC 7/21

We got our metal pack a few weeks back Cartman. Sadly it was shit metal. But regardless we won't have anything really worth a fuck till at least next year now.

I don't know. "What a Horrible Night to Have a Curse" may sound bad, but it is probably the most fun medium drum song in the game.

Fucking horrible dlc this week btw.

I see me buying two of the Rancid tunes and prob the Kings of Leon pack... My brother has this issue with limited amounts of songs he can sing and I'm getting pretty fucking tired of playing "Snow (Hey oh)"....

Ugh. this week their doing all Spinal Tap DLC...11 songs worth...nothing to buy for me this week, sigh. :(

Legzman

Legzman

Theres a surprise this week in the DLC!!!

DLC 8/11:

Gorillaz “Clint Eastwood”
Gorillaz “Feel Good Inc.”
Gorillaz “Re-Hash”
Janis Joplin “Piece of My Heart”
The Band “Chest Fever (LIVE)”
Jefferson Airplane “White Rabbit”
The Who “Magic Bus (Live at Leeds)”

More fuckin bullshit!!! :nanner:

I guess it's too much to hope that the White Rabbit is a psychadelic version and longer than 3 minutes...

http://kotaku.com/5341132/1000-rock-band-song-by-the-end-of-the-year

Speaking at Gamescom 2009 today, Harmonix CEO Alex Rigopulos flaunted his franchise's massive library of music, citing it as just one of the reasons for Rock Band's domination over the competition, along with weekly downloadable content and artist offerings, innovation, and superior gameplay. Rigopulos also revealed that tracks from Queen, Nirvana, Tom Petty, Elton John, Iggy Pop, The White Stripes, Pantera, Talking Heads, Korn, The Raconteurs, and more would soon be bringing said library into the quadruple digits.

Holy Shit, finally.

Legzman

blah, blah, blah...Pantera would soon be bringing said library into the quadruple digits.[/I]

This is how I read that quote! :banger:

Bout fuckin time! Though...I'll believe it when I play it. Also it better not be a fuckin live track! Masters or bust for me! Though...sad thing is I'd still buy it if it was just a lousy live track.

Good thing you posted the link too. Otherwise I'da called bullshit! kotaku seems to have their shit verified before they put it up.

Of course you and me both know it'll only be one song, and it'll probably be Walk at that. Not nearly the best choice for this type of game. Given HMX track record though, I wouldn't expect anything more. Walk as a live track = :thefinger HMX!!!

Of course you and me both know it'll only be one song, and it'll probably be Walk at that. Not nearly the best choice for this type of game. Given HMX track record though, I wouldn't expect anything more. Walk as a live track = :thefinger HMX!!!

Guaranteed it will be have at least one of these three songs (if its a pack).
Walk
Cemetery Gates
Cowboys From Hell

And as long as its a master I'll buy it.

Legzman

I'd sell my first born for Cemetery Gates master!

Fuck Walk.

CFH would be...:dunno:...played the shitty cover way to damn much on GH1 and GH:Greatest Hits

What I really want is War Nerve. I'd buy a mic for that damn song!!!

I'm still enjoying the Mayhem tour pack and Spinal Tap Tap Ten pack.
I'm looking forward to what songs they'll have by Pantera (I hope Mouth of War).

9/1 DLC
• Avenged Sevenfold – “Bat Country”
• The Jam – “A Town Called Malice”
• The Jam – “Going Underground”
• Oasis – “Supersonic” (Live)
• Rage Against the Machine – “Guerilla Radio”
• Talking Heads – “And She Was”
• Talking Heads – “Crosseyed & Painless”
• Talking Heads – “Girlfriend is Better”
• Talking Heads – “Once in a Lifetime”
• Talking Heads – “Take Me to the River”

Bat Country is a must for me, the rest is shit though.

DLC for (Sept. 10):

* Freezepop – “Get Ready 2 Rokk” *
* Freezepop – “Less Talk More Rokk” *
* Freezepop – “Science Genius Girl” *
* Jonathan Coulton – “Re: Your Brains” *
* MC Frontalot – “Origin of Species” *
* Paul & Storm – “Opening Band” *
* 3 Doors Down – “Kryptonite”
* AFI – “Miss Murder”
* Audioslave – “Gasoline”
* Jackson 5 – “ABC”

Ugh. I see me buying the 3 Doors Down song just because it'd be good for parties but thanks to Harmonix for keeping it cheap for me this week. :nanner:

You know I'm still really surprised about the fuckin mayhem fest pack. although I can't wait for Pantera. It could be a long wait because they said Snoop was coming out months ago, I'm not really looking forward to it, but to the people that are it sure has been a long wait for you guys. I'd really enjoy some more Between the Buried and Me, they're instrumentals could break the plastic instruments.

Legzman

DLC for (Sept. 10):

* Freezepop – “Get Ready 2 Rokk” *
* Freezepop – “Less Talk More Rokk” *
* Freezepop – “Science Genius Girl” *
* Jonathan Coulton – “Re: Your Brains” *
* MC Frontalot – “Origin of Species” *
* Paul & Storm – “Opening Band” *
* 3 Doors Down – “Kryptonite”
* AFI – “Miss Murder”
* Audioslave – “Gasoline”
* Jackson 5 – “ABC”

Ugh. I see me buying the 3 Doors Down song just because it'd be good for parties but thanks to Harmonix for keeping it cheap for me this week. :nanner:

8th actually. Agree with Kryptonite.

I'd really enjoy some more Between the Buried and Me, they're instrumentals could break the plastic instruments.

:banger:

9/15 DLC:
· Anvil – "666
· Anvil – "Metal on Metal"
· Anvil – "This is Thirteen"
· Dinosaur Jr. – "Pick Me Up"
· Dinosaur Jr. – "The Wagon"
· The Guess Who – "Hand Me Down World"
· The Guess Who – "No Time"
· Tenacious D – "Rock Your Socks"
· Tenacious D – "Tribute"

I'll take a listen to Anvil and maybe gat that, I'll probably get Tribute too. Not too bad of a week in comparison to most.