• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

RJS13 Foodie Thread

I don't know I watched the Italian restaurant pissed off guy one, that dude needed a good few hits up side the head in beginning. And that Cajun restaurant with the dead mouse in toaster. Right now I'm watching Orange is the New black after this episode I might switch up and check out couple episodes of 24 Ramsay

Eat what you want, but canned mushrooms suck.
As far as morels are concerned, I live in Florida and to my knowledge morels don't grow here so I have no choice to buy them. I do buy them frozen and NOT dried which is a huge difference. I've had fresh many times in France and Montreal and of course that's the ideal way to get them.

And to the fascist that always claims to have me on ignore, you sure seem to see everything I post. Funny how THAT works. And I know you are all for eliminating free speech that doesn't jibe with your way of thought, but take a gander at MY foodie thread and see where I found out who RJS13 is in the first place. Trolling posts out of the blue. At least I'm contributing something to HIS thread. As someone who proudly stated that he doesn't try new foods and sticks to what he eats all the time, your input in a foodie thread is irrelevant. Go to your P&R thread and spew some white nationalist crap with your comrades. Talk about comparing someone to Hitler.
You still riding that horse? Again? Let your wrongdoings rest, or take it to your thread. Nobody was trolling until a verbal attack was issued because of my opinion/tip years ago(on your thread). On this thread we try to talk about food and drink openly and opinions take a mental place in the mind. Not blow up because we aren't doing it the way you do it. Anyways, post a recipe :) Preferably something that don't contain a $98 spice from an overseas specialty shop. You know, regular people food. ;)

ezgif-3-0f92b3dc4a.gif

I don't know I watched the Italian restaurant pissed off guy one, that dude needed a good few hits up side the head in beginning. And that Cajun restaurant with the dead mouse in toaster. Right now I'm watching Orange is the New black after this episode I might switch up and check out couple episodes of 24 Ramsay
Right on, saw the episode with the mouse. I wonder how many slices of bread had been toasted before the dead crispy mouse was found? Some things are better left unknown I guess. Gross!!!

The brown liquid is strong with one ^^^ :hatsoff:

I regret not snapping a pic of the pork tenderloins. When I opened the foil up the smell alone was good enough meal lol but I take my fork to get some and damn thing just fell apart. Aww Yeah! Guess I'm gonna pull pork it for now :yummie:

And on a side note Mariah got so beside herself she didn't know who she was talking about in last post. And this morning she comes in and calls me and others that use canned mushrooms poor bastards

What a class act.

The brown liquid is strong with one ^^^ :hatsoff:

I regret not snapping a pic of the pork tenderloins. When I opened the foil up the smell alone was good enough meal lol but I take my fork to get some and damn thing just fell apart. Aww Yeah! Guess I'm gonna pull pork it for now :yummie:

And on a side note Mariah got so beside herself she didn't know who she was talking about in last post. And this morning she comes in and calls me and others that use canned mushrooms poor bastards

What a class act.
The pork tenderloin just happens to be one of my favorite cuts. I personally like it 2 ways. I'll slow roll it in a crock overnight with some crushed pepper, Old Bay, S&P, and a pinch of minced garlic until it falls apart. Eat on rolls of your choice. Some people down south like it with a heap of slaw added on top, I don't by preference but whatever. And a really fast(more my speed given time constraints), Take a pork loin and cut into medallions. Put slices in a bowl covered with Italian dressing for about a half hour to marinade and fry. Slicing cuts the cooking time down to just about 15min. I had it not long ago with a side of asparagus and it was hitting as fuck!!! ;)

Ah yeah. Now come think of it I wish I had some Sauerkraut with it. Both are gone now. But I did so much with them.

I'm definitely gonna do the 1000 island idea! That sounds damn fine! I don't know what to do for supper tomorrow. Fish sounds good but so does these three containers of catfish nuggets, but meatloaf is crossing mind. Damn too many choices in that freezer!

Ah yeah. Now come think of it I wish I had some Sauerkraut with it. Both are gone now. But I did so much with them.

I'm definitely gonna do the 1000 island idea! That sounds damn fine! I don't know what to do for supper tomorrow. Fish sounds good but so does these three containers of catfish nuggets, but meatloaf is crossing mind. Damn too many choices in that freezer!
When you decide what to make try to remember to take a pic. Were on real time shit here, not something you made a month ago, even tho that's cool too ;) If I post a pix of breakfast, lunch and dinner tomorrow it ain't gonna be nothing any member on this board hasn't seen . Almost this entire 5th is gone so I already know I'll be in rare form in the morning. Take out food all day, I ain't cooking shit!!! GUARANTEED!!! I think I have Dino Syndrome :dunno:

Meal Planner 8/06/18
Breakfast-McDonalds Sausage Egg McMuffins
Lunch-Taco Bell(Misc)
Dinner- Mancino's Pizza & Subs

;)

No Hardees?
Hell man, not within about 20 Miles sadly. Last thing I wanna do at 6:30am is drive to the next town for bizquitz and gravy. I swear I'm not going anywhere. I need to tend to these plants in my lab before I leave the homestead. Gotta be done tho :(

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Speaking of canned mushrooms.. I got invited to a cookout thing earlier on and they made burgers. I bit into it and was like, oh wow. They were stuffed with cheese and mushrooms. They were really tasty, even despite the cook cheating and using canned mushrooms. They said they usually saute them down but time savers were in place for the million people that showed up. I mean, cooking down little criminis or buttons or whatever doesn't take long, but hey,

Sure, you can turn yummy into even more yummy by using proper ones, but I'm not going to sit here and pretend I didn't eat mine and half of my lady friend's and still want more.

Canned mushrooms, jarred mushrooms, fresh mushrooms it doesn't matter. It's all in how you prep and use them. Same with box steak compared to a 4 star restaurant steak, all in how you work it.

And the most important thing is you know how to have fun, enjoy and just fucking love some goddamn food!

You still riding that horse? Again? Let your wrongdoings rest, or take it to your thread. Nobody was trolling until a verbal attack was issued because of my opinion/tip years ago(on your thread). On this thread we try to talk about food and drink openly and opinions take a mental place in the mind. Not blow up because we aren't doing it the way you do it. Anyways, post a recipe :) Preferably something that don't contain a $98 spice from an overseas specialty shop. You know, regular people food. ;)

ezgif-3-0f92b3dc4a.gif

lol ok.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Whimsy, I'm sure that you can pick out a mushroom and throw it into a pan with butter. Having the canned stuff in the pantry is never a bad idea.

Now about picking shrooms from the wild ...I'm ascared. I have these visions of poison mushrooms looking just like yummy mushrooms. I live in an apple area and will be looking at the trees to spot some. Ain't gonna eat then, just look at them.

RJ mentioned time. Those Texas guys use time to cook. I looked up demi glaze. That shit is an all day affair also. I do those kinds of things since I've never had space to set up a grill. I also want to spend my summer weekends at Saratoga. I ain't gonna do nothin' more than the minimum to pack a pickanick basket for the trip.

Speaking of witch. Hess gas stations are now Speedway. Totally turned the travel experience on it's ear. Very good food for the people stopping to fill up on gas.

There's poison mushrooms around me too. And some looks exactly like a edible kind that can net good money too if find a lot but difference is the fins under the cap. If I remember correctly poison has a black stripe on one side and the edible has no stripe.

Anyways canned mushrooms by me in can or like $0.39 a can. Jar is over dollar and a half. And fresh is 2 or more. And this is all just plain mushrooms. Not shiitake, portabella or maitake. So I get three cans with more mushrooms than if I spend more for fresh container of the simple shrooms.

I can get sliced, whole, or whole and stems. It tastes all yummy to me. I usually get the whole button if I am doing steak tips with onion. Sliced for chili, omelettes, or whatever. Fresh for salad or if I actually feel like it actually do something in the pan or make stuffed mushrooms :yummie:

But canned is cheap get a crap load more than if I bought other types of same mushroom.

It was wonderful. My only problem was did I want to include the grilled steak or not. I didn't for the fact I have that planned for tonight with salad and couple baker potaters :cool:

And I been making some mayonnaise with that red hen Vietnamese hot sauce. Goes damn good on burgers for my last grilled patty. Whoooo

How was your breakfast RJ? You end up with McDonald's?

It was wonderful. My only problem was did I want to include the grilled steak or not. I didn't for the fact I have that planned for tonight with salad and couple baker potaters :cool:

And I been making some mayonnaise with that red hen Vietnamese hot sauce. Goes damn good on burgers for my last grilled patty. Whoooo

How was your breakfast RJ? You end up with McDonald's?
^^^I could use that LOL. Ain't had nothing yet, still chugging coffee ;)

And to the fascist that always claims to have me on ignore, you sure seem to see everything I post. Funny how THAT works. And I know you are all for eliminating free speech that doesn't jibe with your way of thought, but take a gander at MY foodie thread and see where I found out who RJS13 is in the first place. Trolling posts out of the blue. At least I'm contributing something to HIS thread. As someone who proudly stated that he doesn't try new foods and sticks to what he eats all the time, your input in a foodie thread is irrelevant. Go to your P&R thread and spew some white nationalist crap with your comrades. Talk about comparing someone to Hitler.

There’s an option to view a post of people that are on ignore. Especially if I have seen it quoted which causes even posts of people on ignore to be seen.
It keeps people from sending DM’s. But damn if I had known that you want the D this bad then I should probably take you off ignore and let you say what’sup!

Hey girl

090_A3_DC1-7_C7_B-4479-_A898-3_E96_D3_C4_DC95.gif