• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

RJS13 Foodie Thread

Yes, I want the D so bad from you. I admit it. Of all the D I could get it's YOURS that I want. I live not too far from a town with a KKK chapter. Maybe I'll go over there and find someone to fuck and close my eyes and pretend it's you that I'm fucking. A girl's gotta do what they gotta do sometimes I guess. Alas, I'll be here pining away thinking of all that I'm missing out on by not having your D in my life. Woe. Is. Me.

:wtf:

Yes, I want the D so bad from you. I admit it. Of all the D I could get it's YOURS that I want. I live not too far from a town with a KKK chapter. Maybe I'll go over there and find someone to fuck and close my eyes and pretend it's you that I'm fucking. A girl's gotta do what they gotta do sometimes I guess. Alas, I'll be here pining away thinking of all that I'm missing out on by not having your D in my life. Woe. Is. Me.
Good lord! :1orglaugh

:

I rarely eat popcorn but when I do I add cinnamon and dip in Nutella.:hatsoff:
The cheddar shit is good but like you said, it's a rarity. Not a big fan of popcorn unless a good board discussion is going on. I'd rather have just regular potato chips IMO.

But anyways, I didn't feel like cooking tonight so.....

ezgif-3-bbd35f6ca2.jpg

-Crab Rangoon
-Shrimp and Snow Peas w/ rice
-2 Shrimp Eggroll
-Pork Steamed Dumplings

I could have went all day without the sweet duck sauce, was never a fan. I always tell them not to send any, but they always do. All I do is throw it away ;)

Breakfast of champions! And the spicy ingredients will help in the long run
https://postimg.cc/gallery/14j9ecgsy/
LOL looks so similar to my brekkie as well. I don't care what it looks like, as long as it's easy to make and tastes half-decent I'm good.

For my eggs I'm trying some naturopathy stuff, so I top it with tumeric & freshly ground black pepper. That combo is supposed to help with stuff like cancer prevention & inflammation.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Making some shrimp and chicken curry for dinner with basmati rice. The sauce is sour cream based, rich and amazing over rice.

You'll love this brunch, RJ!

And I added A1 to piss the haters off lol I'll do the leftover A1 with eggs and/or potato :1orglaugh

You'll love this brunch, RJ!

And I added A1 to piss the haters off lol I'll do the leftover A1 with eggs and/or potato :1orglaugh

Ahh yes, I like your style. Defo use the tater and eggs to sop up the remaining A1 goodness. Don't waste that shit ;)

Making some shrimp and chicken curry for dinner with basmati rice. The sauce is sour cream based, rich and amazing over rice.

Got a recipe for the sauce? I'm a big fan of sour cream and anything made with it ;)

Ahh yes, I like your style. Defo use the tater and eggs to sop up the remaining A1 goodness. Don't waste that shit ;)

There wasn't any wasted :cool: it went well with the eggs and potato.

And yes to your sour cream post! Sour cream is up there with cheese. I love sour cream! But at least one container a week usually lol

There wasn't any wasted :cool: it went well with the eggs and potato.

And yes to your sour cream post! Sour cream is up there with cheese. I love sour cream! But at least one container a week usually lol
Yep, and just like French Onion Dip I could eat that shit by the spoonfuls. Without the potato chips LOL.

I love this Buffalo style chip dip at my grocery store. Hell dude sometimes I put chip dip on my potatoes especially if I do certain toppings on it. Damn man baked potatoes are so awesome. I need to look for that potato bag you showed me of yours next time I go on a binge at the bed bath and beyond or whatever it's called. :cool:

I love this Buffalo style chip dip at my grocery store. Hell dude sometimes I put chip dip on my potatoes especially if I do certain toppings on it. Damn man baked potatoes are so awesome. I need to look for that potato bag you showed me of yours next time I go on a binge at the bed bath and beyond or whatever it's called. :cool:

Oh the As Seen on TV Potato Express. Does like 4 large ones in about 8min. Best 10 bucks I ever spent. Cooks them perfectly and FAST!!! I couldn't live without mine as I use it several times a week. Even department stores have them ;)

asot-washable-potato-express-microwave-fast-cook-4-mins-bestpric.jpg