• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

RJS13 Foodie Thread

So a fun casserole to make is chili dog casserole. My kiddos love it and it's quick! Unless you actually make real chili instead of using canned chili.

2 cans of (I use wolf brand chili) canned chili
Pack of hot dogs
Soft shell wraps
Sour cream
Shredded cheese

Put one can of chili in a oven safe dish on bottom. Line soft shell wraps with sour cream, put hot dogs in and wrap up. Place wrapped hot dogs on top chili and put a lawyer of cheese. Put second can of chili on top and top with more shredded cheese. Put in oven on 350-400 whatever... in my oven it is about 20-25 minutes. Oven heats vary so go with your gut. I usually wait until cheese is super melted and gooey and edge chili is dry and burnt like.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
That's straight up Tex-Mex, whimsy. Same concept with tortillas, Wolf brand, easy melt, and jalapenos, layer in an 8x8 casserole dish, put a final layer of cheese on top to melt, bake @425° for twenty to thirty minutes. Bon Appetit.

RJ, naw, spinning it like that won't waste any juices. Any juice that comes to the surface is just going to escape, anyway.

I don't know. I just did it one day and it stuck. I'm sure somebody done whatever I thought up somewhere before. I just enjoy good food and making sure my kiddos eat everything I provide them :)

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
So a fun casserole to make is chili dog casserole. My kiddos love it and it's quick! Unless you actually make real chili instead of using canned chili.

2 cans of (I use wolf brand chili) canned chili
Pack of hot dogs
Soft shell wraps
Sour cream
Shredded cheese

Put one can of chili in a oven safe dish on bottom. Line soft shell wraps with sour cream, put hot dogs in and wrap up. Place wrapped hot dogs on top chili and put a lawyer of cheese. Put second can of chili on top and top with more shredded cheese. Put in oven on 350-400 whatever... in my oven it is about 20-25 minutes. Oven heats vary so go with your gut. I usually wait until cheese is super melted and gooey and edge chili is dry and burnt like.

Sounds a lot like a dish Peggy Hill, from King Of The Hill would make....along with Frito Pie. I think I might try this with spicy Italian sausage, instead of the dogs. Or maybe Bob Evans breakfast sausage.

I don't know. I just did it one day and it stuck. I'm sure somebody done whatever I thought up somewhere before. I just enjoy good food and making sure my kiddos eat everything I provide them :)

Some of the best recipes come from quick creativity. I made a corned beef(canned) casserole once on the fly and was just adding random shit like crazy. It turned out delicious!!! I got compliments galore. And while I was adding ingredients do you think I was writing it down? Nooooooo, but now I wish I had because I've made it a dozen other times and it hasn't been the same as the original :(

Note to self: Write it down!!! :brick:

One thing I've noticed is that there is a lot a canned meat products on this thread. Canned meat? surely that is not good? I can understand the white shite eating this stuff but man a live meat in a can?

One thing I've noticed is that there is a lot a canned meat products on this thread. Canned meat? surely that is not good? I can understand the white shite eating this stuff but man a live meat in a can?

This 'Murcia! We gots Thanksgiving in can, son!

USA! USA! USA!

there's even canned bacon!

Attachments

• 101017_MAIN._AC_SY400_V1468335894_.jpg
    101017_MAIN._AC_SY400_V1468335894_.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 61
Think I'll hit the British store up and get some these British sold AMERICAN canned hot dogs! Go home and put them in the coffee pot, put water in the machine and boil me some AMERICAN canned motherfucking hot dogs!!!!

Attachments

• SCY170.jpg
    SCY170.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 67
*Coming Soon* RJ's Salmon Patties ;)

ezgif-4-784e8c429f.jpg

That's prolly more legit than the pink dyed fish find in stores. I'd try that. I like canned sardines, oysters, octopus tentacles and clams. Can't go wrong with salmon.

That's prolly more legit than the pink dyed fish find in stores. I'd try that. I like canned sardines, oysters, octopus tentacles and clams. Can't go wrong with salmon.
Yes indeed, You ain't living unless you have a few cans of these in your pantry. Grab a row of saltines and you got a fine meal. ;)

ezgif-4-9745ed6a0d.jpg

Yes indeed, You ain't living unless you have a few cans of these in your pantry. Grab a row of saltines and you got a fine meal. ;)

ezgif-4-9745ed6a0d.jpg

My man! You damn straight them the shit right there!!! I add some hot sauce to mine but you know me and my spicy shit lol

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Anchovies, fucken yes? Yes. Any booze recommends? I put 1/4 of a bottle of Johnnie Walker black label to dust. Looking for something less spendy. Tired of the wife bitching. :1orglaugh

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
*Coming Soon* RJ's Salmon Patties ;)

ezgif-4-784e8c429f.jpg

Alright, so the other day I dug up this thread (a former food related content some of you may recall), and I have been craving hardcore Petra's shitty tuna dish. That dressing shit looks good.

Totally making it. She mentioned you could use salmon, which i've done with the canned stuff like you got. It's basically cat food, but I like cat food.

tuna_patties.jpg

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Anchovies, fucken yes? Yes. Any booze recommends? I put 1/4 of a bottle of Johnnie Walker black label to dust. Looking for something less spendy. Tired of the wife bitching. :1orglaugh

You can always go to the "Red Label". Or, put an exclamation point on a big old, "get bent, I work hard, I deserve a treat", and buy a bottle of "Blue Label", and drink it REAL slow in front of her. Or, go to Dewers. For me, it wouldn't matter. For some reason, I just can't seem to tell the difference between good scotch, and cheap scotch....never could. I'm good with bourbon.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Here's the problem I have had with canned salmon, it has those bones ground into the mix. Am I buying the wrong brand?

My man! You damn straight them the shit right there!!! I add some hot sauce to mine but you know me and my spicy shit lol

Look at the label. They are generally from Vietnam or Thailand.
I only eat oysters between the months of October- February when the weather is cool and I eat only local oysters. Gulf ( of Mexico) oysters are fucking nasty and taste like diesel fuel. I wouldn’t trust canned Asian oysters to be all that sanitary.

Look at the label. They are generally from Vietnam or Thailand.
I only eat oysters between the months of October- February when the weather is cool and I eat only local oysters. Gulf ( of Mexico) oysters are fucking nasty and taste like diesel fuel. I wouldn’t trust canned Asian oysters to be all that sanitary.

I don't give a fuck.