• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

RJS13 Foodie Thread

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I really want to do short ribs. The problem I have is the ribs available to me are all rib and no meat. Even in the better restaurants up here it's been 3 forks of meat drowned in sauce. Don't serve me a plate of bones. Harumph.

Did you see what xfire did? Posted a pork shoulder before going into the oven, showed it 2 hours later, NEVER SHOWED IT AGAIN!!!. He is the Denise Milani of food. I want an administrator to send a sharply worded PM for these kinds of actions. Harumph. Harumph.

I really want to do short ribs. The problem I have is the ribs available to me are all rib and no meat. Even in the better restaurants up here it's been 3 forks of meat drowned in sauce. Don't serve me a plate of bones. Harumph.

Did you see what xfire did? Posted a pork shoulder before going into the oven, showed it 2 hours later, NEVER SHOWED IT AGAIN!!!. He is the Denise Milani of food. I want an administrator to send a sharply worded PM for these kinds of actions. Harumph. Harumph.

:1orglaugh

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman

I took one when it was done, but it didn't look much different from the one I had taken at two hours. I haven't taken any since it's been out, I told ya'll my wife gets pissy if I hold up dinner to take food pics. :1orglaugh

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member

I get mine from the Asian market. Those dudes don't fuck around. You can get beef tenderloin (aka millet mignon) for under 8 bucks a pound and short ribs just full of meat. The oxtail is next. I can't wait! My slow cooker is serving me well.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Pork is, by far, the best value. I didn't get the pork shoulder I took pics of on sale and it was still only $1.47/pound. They regularly have it on sale for $1/pound and occasionally as cheap as 77¢/pound.

bobjustbob

I finally decided to experiment with my deep fryer. It was like a laboratory with bowls and spices and powdered white stuff and breadcrumbs all over the place. Chicken nuggets and shrimp one at a time with different mixtures. Winners were bagged and labeled. Later I'll do a batter lab. Sure was fun.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Craving spaghetti. Its a very serious thing, spaghetti. It's gotta be right.

Bob see if there's a rent to own place like Aarons around you. for a good monthly rate you can have a great convection oven my friend just went through divorce and that's what she's doing she pays around $60 month for a 1500 stainless convection oven with 6 burners and a griddle.
Should fit well in his apartment

bobjustbob

Being that I've rented all of my life, it never occurred to me to buy a major appliance. Getting one on my own makes sense. I did a little shopping since your post and will go that route. For 2G or less I can replace the electric. The new technology will save me time, money and guess work. That will give me more enjoyment than upgrading an entertainment center. I measured and I can slide one right in. Gotta see if I can get an electric with a griddle element. I know the gas ones do.

Don't do it Bob. You'll never get your money back out if it. I bought a combination stainless steel gas/electric convection oven for 3 grand.

Go to the habitat for humanity stores and keep and eye out for one. Try Craigslist for a used

Who in the hell would rent an oven?

bobjustbob

Don't do it Bob. You'll never get your money back out if it. I bought a combination stainless steel gas/electric convection oven for 3 grand.

Go to the habitat for humanity stores and keep and eye out for one. Try Craigslist for a used

Who in the hell would rent an oven?

Renting the range is definitely out, I'm buying and will be convection. I like my new place and will most likely renew when time comes. If and when I decide to move, I can either sell it to my current landlord or swap it in my new place if desired. Problem is that my current place was built in 1921. I don't know what the wiring can accommodate. There must have been an upgrade but at what time and to what. My brother is an electrician and will advise me with such matters.

Since electric ranges were a new thing when my place was built, there must be some gas lines running into it. What condition they are in is uncertain but can be investigated. I'd much rather have the gas but that is out of my hands.

Late night snack ;) Top cut sirlion(Med) and scrambie eggs. Fucking sucks tho I was almost done cooking the steak before I realized I was out of A1 and black pepper. Had I known I wouldn't have made it. Still edible tho

29355058_1771687406228320_8105708460885953105_o.jpg

I have no photos but the bean soup I made couple weeks ago was bitching! I added a bit of death by salsa in my bowl and lit me up!