• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

RJS13 Foodie Thread

I can't talk shit about haggis because when I get opportunity I eat chitlin. This one nurse made me a hell of a spicy batch one time. She didn't give me the recipe or anything but she shared and that's all that matters.
Love me some soul food but can't do chitterlings. I can't even be in the same house they are cooking. And the amount of prep to make the gut's seems far from worth the benefit. After all that cleaning, boiling, scrubbing out the fecal matter I expect that shit to taste like apple pie. But it don't

Hers were the second time I ever had them and they were great. She said, if I remember right ahe cleans and boils them three times. I just can't remember if it's 3 times each or 3 times one or other. But hers had the smell but nothing like others I've come across. Plus I think the spicy sauce and fixings helped too. It was bittersweet lol

But I'm also the type that loves liver and onions and don't care about smell or taste of that. And that is one of those you either love it or hate it meals.

Brunch. Steak from cookout Monday. Breakfast baked potato: butter, scrambled egg, gravy cheese and pepper. Scrambled eggs and rest of gravy. Hells yeah with some motherfucking A1 sauce

This is how we do it at my spot- Venison burgers. Made a .Gif so I didn't have to post million pix. Hope you like, Let's clog an artery together ;)

RJ_Burger.gif

Think I might have some Italian beef Russian dressing cucumber celery salad

I would defo try Hag but doesn't seen like a go-to item when you got the weed muchies late at night. I'll try anything once tho, I even had escargot once. We're the snail slugs good? Yes, very good. Would it be a go-to item when I'm peeling the kitchen cabinets off the walls looking for a munchie fix? Fuuuuck noooo :(

This is how we do it at my spot- Venison burgers. Made a .Gif so I didn't have to post million pix. Hope you like, Let's clog an artery together ;)

RJ_Burger.gif
^^^For the record, I normally woulda had thin sliced onion on the burger but didn't have any. Do I get any credit for using an onion bun? It has onion bits on top. :dunno:

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I'd try it. Looks ghastly, but the history of it makes it kinda cool.

Doesn't look any worse then kieshka....which I think is also called blood sausage. It's an Easter thing, in the Polish community, I THINK. I've had it, it's not bad. The way I had it prepared was like this, par boiled in a skillet, with about an half an inch of water, when cooked, the casing slit, and the inards browned in the hot pan.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Doesn't look any worse then kieshka....which I think is also called blood sausage. It's an Easter thing, in the Polish community, I THINK. I've had it, it's not bad. The way I had it prepared was like this, par boiled in a skillet, with about an half an inch of water, when cooked, the casing slit, and the inards browned in the hot pan.

Yeah, I'll try pretty much anything if its got a good enough story to it.

Yeah, I'll try pretty much anything if its got a good enough story to it.

Yep, that's why I tried escargot but I'll spare you the story. Pretty fucking good tho I must admit. Kinda chewy and clam-ish.

Cubed steak with mother fucking mushroom soup gravy and roasted garlic & herb mashed taters :D

output-ma3wwn.gif

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I had 3 of those little boxes of cereal on account of I wanted to try a bunch of them. Corn Pops were pretty shitty. It was literally popcorn but crappier.