• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

RJS13 Foodie Thread

Hey guys :wave:

I just got back from my local grocery store via limousine and picked up some fresh, fantastic ingredients! Today I am going to have Bruschetta, finely sliced veggies and sweet sprig of iceberg lettuce. Accompanying this delish Italian meal is the best of the best circa 2018 Natural Light

Mmmmm. I can taste the sophisticated class. It's so crunchy and orgasmic. Jealous yet???

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
The fine dinnerware really sets this apart, expect to see imitations in all fine dining circles!

The fine dinnerware really sets this apart, expect to see imitations in all fine dining circles!

Seriously? Like spaghettio eaters can afford 500 of these fine dinnerware plates! They wish. RJS prolly uses paper towels folded over for his canned mushrooms and taco bell sauce packets :1orglaugh

Hey guys :wave:

I just got back from my local grocery store via limousine and picked up some fresh, fantastic ingredients! Today I am going to have Bruschetta, finely sliced veggies and sweet sprig of iceberg lettuce. Accompanying this delish Italian meal is the best of the best circa 2018 Natural Light

Mmmmm. I can taste the sophisticated class. It's so crunchy and orgasmic. Jealous yet???
Looks like a $80 entrée at a fine French Restaurant dude. Food is good to the eyes as well as the taste buds. ;) No matter what it is.

Seriously? Like spaghettio eaters can afford 500 of these fine dinnerware plates! They wish. RJS prolly uses paper towels folded over for his canned mushrooms and taco bell sauce packets :1orglaugh
Well yes, but I'm not gonna waste a good paper towel when I can just use leftover Taco Bell napkins. ;)

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Shepard's pie can only be lamb. Notice the name "Shepard's pie"??? With beef or other meat it's called "Cottage Pie" ask any person from the UK or who has real knowledge of cuisine.

garlic salt is NOT the same as garlic.

Adam - I don't give a flying fuck what they eat. I expect nothing less than spaghetti-Os from most of them. And my parade can handle all they have to piss out I assure you ;)

I think you meant shepherd's pie. Ask anyone with a basic knowledge of the English language. Right.. it's not too fun on the other foot, is it?

Shepard's pie is made with lamb (hence the name)....cottage pie is made with beef or veal. Why use garlic salt?????? that shit is so bad for you and mincing some fresh garlic is much better in every way.

Mariah you are correct on the meat front and the garlic front, who in the name of satin's portion puts garlic in a Shepherds pie? Shepherds to all as well, none of this Shepards :)

Looks like a $80 entrée at a fine French Restaurant dude. Food is good to the eyes as well as the taste buds. ;) No matter what it is.

Hells Yeah! That was some grade A Bruschetta right there my Man! And at whimsy's fine dining restaurant dude, for you, I'll always have you at the best seat in the house! :hatsoff:

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to

I've had similar but i'll tell you one thing. The plating is superb.

Crockery was discovered 25k BC. I'm sure it didn't take long for any of those cave women to get a hold of those early crockery things. Yesterday OG dragged home a mastodon. Today all he could get was some rocks he could chew on and some stuff handing off of bushes. If they were lucky enough, they would add some of the tiny leaves that grow around the cave. Maybe even what we today call garlic.

Since the mastodon took longest to get to the good stuff, MS Og has to get that warm leathery hide off for loincloths. That fat goes into the crockery thing and then the meat because nothing goes to waste. She then takes those bush things and chewy rocks and bashes them with her club on a rock and fills the crockery till it can't hold any more. It is the woman's turn to tend the fire and they all bring their crockery to the community fire.

There are no records of what these people called their dish.

Hells Yeah! That was some grade A Bruschetta right there my Man! And at whimsy's fine dining restaurant dude, for you, I'll always have you at the best seat in the house! :hatsoff:
I appreciate it, but my table better have A1 right next to the mustard and ketchup just for appearance!!! And Garlic Salt available upon request ;)

I appreciate it, but my table better have A1 right next to the mustard and ketchup just for appearance!!! And Garlic Salt available upon request ;)

Like I'd let you go without. You know I gotcha covered man! ;)

Lol I even have a Ortega taco seasoning 24oz shaker. :cool:

I hope until the day I die (which will be a long way off as I am clean and pure) I never ever get to sample A1 sauce. It looks putrid.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I hope until the day I die (which will be a long way off as I am clean and pure) I never ever get to sample A1 sauce. It looks putrid.

Same as what you lot call Brown Sauce, my ex-wife said as much, she's a Hackney/Islington lass.

Like I'd let you go without. You know I gotcha covered man! ;)

Lol I even have a Ortega taco seasoning 24oz shaker. :cool:
That's the ticket right there man. Love it or hate it, those are condiment staples.

Just enjoy your Haggis(A stomach lining filled with guts) and I'll have my A1. If I was EVER to have Haggis I'd prolly want A1 on it. But not happening!!!

Attachments

• haggis-use.jpg
    haggis-use.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 92
I can't talk shit about haggis because when I get opportunity I eat chitlin. This one nurse made me a hell of a spicy batch one time. She didn't give me the recipe or anything but she shared and that's all that matters.