• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Retired

bahodeme

Closed Account
Well after 30+ years of Military & Civilian service, I retired yesterday. The odd part is all the time I spent, awards, pictures, etc., all was able to fit in one box. I volunteer driving patients to & from the hospital when it snows here so I'll probably expand that to delivering food. Whatever it is, it's nice to do something I want to do instead of something I have to do. Monday I will get up, make some coffee, and some of my neighbors get ready to fight rush hour. My neighbors beside me and behind me are already retired. They told me "Welcome to the club!".

Congratulations! Enjoy the rest of your life cause unfortunately death is next.

:hatsoff:

Deepcover

Closed Account
Well in the mean time you can take the Bernard Pivot quiz...

1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on?
4. What turns you off?
5. What sound do you love?
6. What sound do you hate?
7. What is your favorite curse word?
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

bahodeme

Closed Account
Congratulations! Enjoy the rest of your life cause unfortunately death is next.

:hatsoff:

Thanks. After 2 motorcycle accidents, 2 bouts of Pulmonary Embolism, and now Renal Cancer survivor in the past 3 years; I feel like I was in Final Destination. Sometimes I wondered what was next but didn't ask because I definitely did not want the answer :D.

Well in the mean time you can take the Bernard Pivot quiz...

1. What is your favorite word?
Coffee
2. What is your least favorite word?
Decaf
3. What turns you on?
Brains, Decorum, Wit.
4. What turns you off?
Ignorance, Stupidity, Rudeness, Vegans
5. What sound do you love?
Big Block Engine with glass pipes
6. What sound do you hate?
Alarm Clock ringing
7. What is your favorite curse word?
Shit
8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
Science Teacher
9. What profession would you not like to do?
E.R. or Pediatric Doctor. Because no matter what, you will lose someone and I hate to lose. Also I hate seeing kids in pain and not being able to do anything.
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?
Come on in!!!

BlkHawk

Closed Account
Congratulations bahodeme! I personally don't think I will live that long, but if I do I plan to build one of those little micro house next to a nice pond I know of for the weekends.

bahodeme

Closed Account
Congratulations bahodeme! I personally don't think I will live that long, but if I do I plan to build one of those little micro house next to a nice pond I know of for the weekends.
The one thing I will tell you is that at first time moves slowly and the last 10 years will move QUICK.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Welcome to the age of retirement, bahodeme. I sure like it even if I can't narrow down exactly when I retired from work. Wish you many good years of health, happiness, and shameless perversion.

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Congratulations!! Although I have taken a much different path than you have, I am not very far behind you. May you enjoy many more years in health and happiness! :thumbsup:

bahodeme

Closed Account

bahodeme

Closed Account
Welcome to the age of retirement, bahodeme. I sure like it even if I can't narrow down exactly when I retired from work. Wish you many good years of health, happiness, and shameless perversion.

Thanks. I am ordering my plaid shorts and sandals. I already have the black socks. :)

Congrats. Sorry to hear anout your past health issues. I hope those have improved and that you enjoy you free time. Don't blow your nest egg in the strip joints.

bahodeme

Closed Account
Congrats. Sorry to hear anout your past health issues. I hope those have improved and that you enjoy you free time. Don't blow your nest egg in the strip joints.

Thanks. 4 of them should have sent me to the Pearly Gates. I guess he keeps me around for comic relief.

Red XXX

Official Checked Star Member
Congratulations! .... now you can get going ..... so much to do and so little time to do it in;-) Mwah XXX

Well after 30+ years of Military & Civilian service, I retired yesterday. The odd part is all the time I spent, awards, pictures, etc., all was able to fit in one box. I volunteer driving patients to & from the hospital when it snows here so I'll probably expand that to delivering food. Whatever it is, it's nice to do something I want to do instead of something I have to do. Monday I will get up, make some coffee, and some of my neighbors get ready to fight rush hour. My neighbors beside me and behind me are already retired. They told me "Welcome to the club!".

congrats, sorry for asking, how old are you?

bahodeme

Closed Account
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/red-xxx said:
Red XXX[/URL][/B], post: 8883454, member: 55251"]Congratulations! .... now you can get going ..... so much to do and so little time to do it in;-) Mwah XXX

congrats, sorry for asking, how old are you?

48. Will be 49 in August. Went into the Air Force a few months after High School and the rest is History.