• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Retired

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Well after 30+ years of Military & Civilian service, I retired yesterday. The odd part is all the time I spent, awards, pictures, etc., all was able to fit in one box. I volunteer driving patients to & from the hospital when it snows here so I'll probably expand that to delivering food. Whatever it is, it's nice to do something I want to do instead of something I have to do. Monday I will get up, make some coffee, and some of my neighbors get ready to fight rush hour. My neighbors beside me and behind me are already retired. They told me "Welcome to the club!".

It won't take you long to forget the trials and tribulations us working people have. It took my mother roughly a month. LOL

bahodeme

Closed Account
cool that what planes have you had to fly? harriers, f-15,16, f-117, B2 ? planes are beautiful machines
I was an MP so no piloting for me. I do have a private pilots license.
Do you already miss the barracks?
I actually left active duty in '88 & in '90 from reserve duty. So I had enough time to forget barrack life.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
:hatsoff:

bahodeme

Closed Account
It won't take you long to forget the trials and tribulations us working people have. It took my mother roughly a month. LOL

It sounds cliché but I miss seeing the people at the office. They told me some of the BS that has already started, it's pretty pathetic. But I told them years ago "The agency was here before you, it is here with you now, it will be here when you are gone.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Congrats mate. Just don't get too bored with yourself or you could wish you were back at work. My old man couldn't sit still after a while when he retired.

I'm a few years behind you before I fully retire. As long as you're enjoying yourself it's all good, and I hope the health issues get better for you. :hatsoff:

bahodeme

Closed Account
Congrats mate. Just don't get too bored with yourself or you could wish you were back at work. My old man couldn't sit still after a while when he retired.

I'm a few years behind you before I fully retire. As long as you're enjoying yourself it's all good, and I hope the health issues get better for you. :hatsoff:

Thanks. As far as work, it will be something I want to do and as soon as something is said or done that I don't like I'm gone.