• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Resident Evil(the games) Series

Favourite Resident Evil Games

• Total voters
Resident Evil 4 made me remember all the good things about the series. Especialy the guy with the potato sack over his head with the chain saw. I was so happy they made this game because I had just about written off the series when the Resident Evil:Outbreak games came out. Man did those suck.

I voted RE3 becouse I just love the whole Nemesis chasing you throughout the whole game thing

Resident Evil 2 scared the shit out of me and blew me away. I played it with the lights turned off and I've never had as great an andrenaline rush as that..the closest thing was playing Half-Life2 for the first time.

All the Resident Evil series is great, good gameplay for the Playstation 1&2 iv'e played all of them but for me Resident Evil 4 is the best!! so far :)

[those outbreak games they are the worst games ever :( ]

I remember loving the shit out of Resident Evil 1, then being completely blown out of the water when RE2 came out. That was hands down the best game ever made for the PS1. I just bought RE: Code Veronica, so I haven't put much time on it, but I'm lovin' it so far. I've been playing so much Metal Gear lately that I keep trying to press the R1 button to go into first-person-view, but all the RE games are missing that feature. Makes for more suspense.

Still, though, have to say RE2 is my fav.:thumbsup:

Re2 the best of the series, if they were to remake it for the ps3 it would be scary as hell.

I remember loving the shit out of Resident Evil 1, then being completely blown out of the water when RE2 came out. That was hands down the best game ever made for the PS1. I just bought RE: Code Veronica, so I haven't put much time on it, but I'm lovin' it so far. I've been playing so much Metal Gear lately that I keep trying to press the R1 button to go into first-person-view, but all the RE games are missing that feature. Makes for more suspense.

Still, though, have to say RE2 is my fav.:thumbsup:

I don't know if you've played it yet, but RE4 has a similar view to first person. It is a behind the back/ over the shoulder view and it allows you to aim freely. And it creates that suspense as well because you can't see if something comes up behind you, so you always have to be aware of your surroundings.

Ummmm I might be missing something here but where's Resident Evil ZERO?!? Billy Coen was the most rugged resident evil character ever, and there was something extremely cool about the train level, running on the rooftop through the slashing rain and speeding night. My personal favorite.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Re2 the best of the series, if they were to remake it for the ps3 it would be scary as hell.

Indeed, especally Mr.X and The Lickers.