• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Resident Evil 2 Remake

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
im still in the process of doing all the stories...im going to cut my losses and give up on claire...theirs a certain part in her story that you need to be a assassins creed, metal gear solid stealth master to get past!!!!! trust me i have failed it at least 150 times! no joke, i always get caught.

in conclusion though its still a great game and has some of the most GORGEOUS!!!! graphics i've seen in a game! Claire and Ada look like so hot! you would sware they were real women! some goes for everyone really

Its not THAT difficult.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I'm renting it for one of my sisters to play. Tis the season. I'll watch and accept no responsibility.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I'm renting it for one of my sisters to play. Tis the season. I'll watch and accept no responsibility.

Well, that certainly brings me back to when I watched my oldest sibling played the original Resident Evil.

People still rent games? I can't even remember the last time I rented a game. It would have to be way back decades ago in the SNES days when video rental places were also a thing that existed.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
People still rent games? I can't even remember the last time I rented a game. It would have to be way back decades ago in the SNES days when video rental places were also a thing that existed.

Gamefly. I'm really digging it so far. Been using them for over 6 months I think and only once did something come sorta late.