• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Resident Evil(the games) Series

Favourite Resident Evil Games

• Total voters

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Which Resident Evil game(s) is your favourite?

Mines RE1 and RE1:Remake

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Resident Evil 1 is definitely a classic. But.. unplayable compared to the rest of the series. Even in 2000 it was past it's playable days.

RE2? Very playable. Very awesome. Worth a play anyday.

RE3? Either great or horrible depending on the scene. You spend more than half the game running or fighting with an invincible nemesis. The first time thru the game is scary as hell cuz you never know where it'll come from. The subsequent times? Just annoying even if you have inf. ammo codes on. JUST DIE AND LET ME KILL ZOMBIES ALREADY!

Code Veronica? Leonardo Dicaprio is in it as a spoiled boy with nice pistols and family issues. Overall a good game. Just.. not a game everyone has played or enjoyed, really.

RE4? Good game like most of the PS2 library. But.. it's not even a resident evil. Where's the zombies? What happened? WTF?!?

RE1 Remake: Good. Overdue. Completely f!ckin' wrong system to make it on, tho.

I like RE:4 Best. Followed by REmake. I think RE:4 is so good it makes up for the lack of Zombies and I love the direction the game took with more of an action focus. You left RE0 of the list though, which i thought was great even though it seems to get a little forgotten.

Only played the second one and wasn't inpressed. But as far as watching is concerned, RE4 is awesome!

I like Resident Evil Suvivor better, I played Resident Evil with Leon and Claire in it, can't remember which one was it. It was good.

L3ggy

Thats Resident Evil 2

4 rules

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I've only played half of those listed. I just can't get that into the series. Dunno why. But I'd have to say 4 was the best!

my fav is number 2 since thats where i really got into gaming and was one of the first games i finished but 4 was excellent but completly diffrent to any others from the series so didnt feel like a resident evil game while playing it.

For me it's RE2, simply because of the double-scenarios with both Leon and Claire.
Alos, the (at the time) improved PS1 visuals over RE1 is the first thing that pops in my head whenever I think of the series.

For me it's RE2, simply because of the double-scenarios with both Leon and Claire.
Alos, the (at the time) improved PS1 visuals over RE1 is the first thing that pops in my head whenever I think of the series.

RE2 was really great , I must have played it a million times to the end . I loved the mini games in it ( Hunk and Toffu ) .

L3ggy

Yes you did a whole f!

I'm not a fan of the series, didn't get into RE2, enjoyed the first film, but I'm really looking forward to RE5 on the X360.

Anyone see the episode of Spaced, were Simon Pegg stayed up all night on speed playing RE, then thought he saw zombies in real life? Classic.