• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Resident Evil 5

the resident evil movies are good too :D especially extinction:bowdown::hatsoff:

I Havn't liked the films thought they were pretty bad to be honest, Degeneration is an alright film not a big fan of Leon and glad of the return of Chris. Been playing this game alot and i've platinumed it unfortuntely.

The Racist comments about the game are ridiculous, the only slightly racist bit in it is where Chris says they don't role out the red carpet for americans (some prejudice there against americans). When chris first see's a guy get infected his initial response is to help the guy not something a racist would do and only killed the guy when he attacked him (self-defence) is he supposed to die because this guy's black? theres arab and white zombies as well but the majority are black because they are African. Africa is a good setting for a game like this it's a country full of corruption and the building of a research facility built by rich Americans doesn't seem so farfetched. Ok then there's the spear chucking manjinis, ok this could be taken as racist until you get to the point where you find a journal that explains that the injection's given to them caused this disease and made them wan't to dress like their ancestors. I don't see how you really can find it racist. I didn't hear anyone claim about GTA: San Andreas being racist, young black man stereotype from the ghetto angry and into crime killing white people, some people just take thing's to far these days no-one can say anything without it being hurtful in some way to certain people, why can't people relax. And no allowing these so of "controversys" won't start to make people think it's a right thing to do and start doing it to people they see, a game won't change a persons ethics and moral's.

Sorry, i'll stop ranting :tongue:

Great to see Ashlee Adams is a hardcore gamer so rare to find women into it, especially an RE fan! If you like Leon and havn't seen Degeneration you should see it, very smooth and detailed animation of Leon in action.

Excella is hot as fuck

While the girls in the game are mega-hot, the game feels like an expansion pack of Resident Evil 4, just like repairmanG14 stated. It doesn't feel like a full game and I regret spending $60 on it. Should have waited until a price drop.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
The ironic thing about the racism controversy is this comment...

"Wow, clearly no one black worked on this game," said N'Gai Croal, a recently retired Newsweek game editor, when he spoke with MTV Multiplayer Blog about black professionals in the game industry.

Isn't that racist towards white people? Hmm?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I've beaten the story 6 times, my high score on Mercs is 487k, I Wesker( S.T.A.R.S ), my mate was Jill( Battlesuit)

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I've beaten the story 6 times, my high score on Mercs is 487k, I Wesker( S.T.A.R.S ), my mate was Jill( Battlesuit)

Nice av. Nice sig. Nice score.

Translation: HOLY FUCK STOP PLAYING RE5 ALREADY! You killed it. It rose from the dead and you killed it again. The mutated sluggies ran from the body, infected a dog and you killed them. Welcome to overkill, again! Population: You!

Geez, do you never get tired of video games? I just havent got the patience for such repeat playings. Hell, the other day I got Metal Gear 3 intending to play the fuck out of it and I just got too bored by the time I reached the fear to keep going. Tree jumping bastid.

absolutely love this game, best gamed ive played in a long time actually.

Yep the controls are a bit dated, dead space clearly shows you can still have the tension and be able to shoot and move at the same time.

But the overall gaming experience is sublime and well worth playing!!!

I just got this game and like it so far. I was a great fan of RE4 and this already feels like it could be a hit!!! Sheva is one crazy zombie killing bitch. What an addition to the serious!!!

Although I haven't played through the story mode (no PS3 and borrowing my brothers PS2... just beat RE4 actually) I killed about 4 hours playing the co-op mercenaries mode on RE5 with my brother the other day. That shit is so goddamn fun and addicting. I'll pick up 5 when I get a chance to buy a new 360.