• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Republican Hypocrisy

its Ron Paul in 2012 or bust, all the other candidates are phony chumps

Ummmm...NO, there is a difference between wanting inherent freedoms, and wanting a selfish heartless society where it's every man for themselves. Ron Paul moves this country even further to the later.

ummmmmmmmm no, there is a difference between freedom and dictatorship, and the world is way past a selfish heartless society IMO, Ron Paul is the only candidate who believes what he speaks and has stood his ground on 99 percent of what he has voted for, you won't find any flip flopping on his record unlike the other candidates, imagine that, a candidate who doesn't flip flop lol

She is a total piece of shit and this stuff will continue to come out. That's why I think people like her are crazy. She bashes the very thing she uses and benefits from. That's pretty much the entire Tea Party movement. Total hypocrisy.

LOL at the same time the Democrats point out hypocrisy they have no problem keeping public sector workers and the contractors that feed off them covered.

The Dems will ride this country until the wheels fall off.

All politicians are lying, cheating, hypocrites. Our whole political system and politicians are a major embarrassment. All politicians are probably trying to destroy the United States on purpose for their own political and financial gain. Everything these people do is a set up or a scam. How is it that these people go to Washington as regular people and by time they leave they are mega rich? We are all being lied to so don't think that they care about you or the party you belong to. Why do we even vote anymore? :dunno:

Most of them aren't regular people when they leave for Washington.

ummmmmmmmm no, there is a difference between freedom and dictatorship, and the world is way past a selfish heartless society IMO, Ron Paul is the only candidate who believes what he speaks and has stood his ground on 99 percent of what he has voted for, you won't find any flip flopping on his record unlike the other candidates, imagine that, a candidate who doesn't flip flop lol

There is quite a bit of truth to this. The more I read about Ron Paul, the more I like him. People will never accept him though.

It basically comes down to: "ABO" Anyone But Obama for 2012

The debt "debates" were telling for me. Obama lost points by me, but I'm not sure if is enough for me to vote for anyone the Republicans have put up.

Imus is backing Bachmann for the entertainment value. I'm not sure if I could flip the lever for that reason. lol Bush (43) made so many bad decisions and I'm not sure 4 years is enough time to forget.

Republican Hypocristy? How about touring the midwest speaking about jobs from a 1.1 million dollar bus made in Canada. LOL.
How about a National Lottrey? Tickets sold in Post Offices.
How about a 1% Income tax on all individuals, AND Corporations with NO Exemptions or Deductions?

1. How could anyone who supported Obama in 2008, in good conscious and intellectual honesty, actually support him in 2012? Serious question (and no, I wasn't one of those people)

2. If we're voting against Obama, what, EXACTLY, are we voting for? How would any of that be different (empty rhetoric, aside) and/or how was Obama not the exact same thing we got the 8 years prior to him?

3. Which candidate that is not Obama is anti-war, pro-consumer, pro-civil liberties and directed to represent the least among us (not just the super rich and corporations)?

I'm sorry if I'm not giving enough partisan and divisive rhetoric here, but if anyone could oblige me here, it'd be appreciated:bang:

1. How could anyone who supported Obama in 2008, in good conscious and intellectual honesty, actually support him in 2012? Serious question (and no, I wasn't one of those people)

Good question R/C...

As someone who supported Obama in '08...I see Obama as letting me down specifically in the area of leadership.

His agenda has been seemingly rudderless (to borrow a GOPer phrase). If it isn't rudderless, he's giving a virtuoso performance in concealing it's genius IMO. His great ideas and the promise of his vision is slowly fading and began doing so as soon as he caved on GiTMO IMO...after that there was blood in the water.

That said, the term Anybody But Obama has been uttered. Frankly, after seeing what GOPers were capable during the Bush era and now they are even worse in general terms....until GOPers have shown they have grown up and have the ability to follow the law and not bend it to their whims when they get the WH..there ought be a de facto ban on their control of any g'ment branch...by a consistent campaign of Anybody But GOPers.

That was one reason I supported Obama in '08 and will support his re-election with even more vigor in '12 after witnessing what a shrill minority is capable of bringing our country to the brink of.

You should too if you're wise.:2 cents:

2. If we're voting against Obama, what, EXACTLY, are we voting for? How would any of that be different (empty rhetoric, aside) and/or how was Obama not the exact same thing we got the 8 years prior to him?

3. Which candidate that is not Obama is anti-war, pro-consumer, pro-civil liberties and directed to represent the least among us (not just the super rich and corporations)?

I'm sorry if I'm not giving enough partisan and divisive rhetoric here, but if anyone could oblige me here, it'd be appreciated:bang:

I'm still going to vote for Obama in 2012. Although I have to admit that I'm not as enthusiastic about him like I was in 2008. He has disappointed me a bit but when I look over at who the GOP is running out, I don't want any part of those nuts. I just wish he would stop giving in to the Republicans so much, he has to realize that some of them just don't accept him and don't want to work with him on any of the issues.

I voted for Obama in 2008 and am planning on voting for him again. I'm less enamored with him now, but I don't see anyone running against him that I believe can do a better job.

I think Obama's inexperience and lack of leadership skills how through. I also don't like the idea that he doesn't seem take full accountability (and I don't mean blame) for what he has done.

I give him somewhere in a C to C+ grade and think he has the potential of becoming a B in the second term.

After Bush (43) consistently making bad decisions for 8 years I would need to see something that would restore my confidence in the Republican leadership before considering them. The Tea Party does not come across informed or rational to me and reduces their abilities in my eyes.

Republican Hypocristy? How about touring the midwest speaking about jobs from a 1.1 million dollar bus made in Canada. LOL.
How about a National Lottrey? Tickets sold in Post Offices.
How about a 1% Income tax on all individuals, AND Corporations with NO Exemptions or Deductions?

That's surprising? America doesn't make shit anymore. Hell we don't even make American flags in America anymore.

Voting for O in 2012 is akin to insanity i.e. doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different outcome.

Voting for O in 2012 is akin to insanity i.e. doing the same thing over and over while expecting a different outcome.
HTML:
how is this not also true of any of the Republican candidates??????
we'd be voting in the same ridiculous neocon hubris that got us in the mess we're in now, too

???????????!

i honestly don't know what is worse.....
the clowns blindly supporting Obama in 2012, even though he is by-in-large worse than the fucking guy he replaced ( if you're talking corporate enablement, aggressive military expanssionism, civil-liberty trouncing, government secrecy)

or the mindless reactionary twats spouting the GOP ridiculous talking points delivered from Ailes (the half dozen candidates championing nonsensical campaign platforms)

BOTH of you people are whats wrong with this fucking country - you have yourselves to blame

MORE OF THE SAME IN 2012
63b92ce6-b5e7-4585-ad00-98291c30db84.jpg

.....but lets argue like they're completely different