• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Republican Hypocrisy

Christina Ryder

Official Checked Star Member
Why vote? Because if all the people with common sense dont vote then who is left to vote? The exact kind of people you dont want in office. Mega rich, lying, cheating, hypocrites. That vote to make themselves richer. The answer to correct a problem is never do nothing at all and throw your hands up.

If more people voted for the lesser of two evils of one person and then the lesser evil of the next and so on maybe we could weed out a lot of the corruption.

Does our vote even count anymore? I'm really starting to think this shit is all set up and we are all being lied to! :brick:

God what a butt ugly broad.

6c478c.jpg

Does our vote even count anymore? I'm really starting to think this shit is all set up and we are all being lied to! :brick:

Yes...it counts, just ask Al Gore.:2 cents:

(Well, they count in every other place but where the Governor is the brother of one of the GOPer Presidential candidate where his appointee hijacks the legally mandated recount.:D)

But everyplace else they count......

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
lurkingdirk

:facepalm:

:troll:

You can put a pig in a suit and tie, you can give it a mustache, you can give it some new makeup, you can even give it a human name.

But, in the end, it is still nothing but a pig.

:drama:

The Republican party died a long time ago.

Jon S.

Banned
lurkingdirk

:drama:

The Republican party died a long time ago.

Will E Worm

:D

Dude, I don't get you. If Dirk and I are trolls as you claim, and you believe you shouldn't feed trolls (as evidenced by your extensive use of that smilie), why do you seemingly go out of your way to respond to every single thing that's posted about you...and, assuming you are right about us (which you aren't btw), "feed us" in the process!?!?!? Seems more than a bit contradictory & hypocritical to me. Are you really in need of attention that much?:2 cents:

Now, the Republican Party is alive and well.......it's just that it has allowed itself to be essentially hijacked by a poorly educated, bible thumping lunatic fringe & anyone in the GOP that has any sense about them (I'm assuming there has to be some) is too gutless and cowardly to stand up to the idiots that hijacked the party. IMHO if they allow the nutjobs to maintain control of the party for too much longer, the damage that they do to their own party, and the country as a whole might take generations to correct and reverse! :2 cents:

Mayhem

Banned
I say we make it a word!! I'm itchin' to call someone a simpering, patatic, 'nad-nibbling simpleton. :mad: :elaugh:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
no maybe he just realized he wasnt with that party.
it was 23 years ago, people change and so did I , you need not wonder why.

Jon S.

Banned
Fact of the matter is that, while running for office politicians say/do what they believe their constituents want to hear/see in order to get keep getting re-elected. It's not until they become lame ducks, are leaving office, or have already left office, & have no intentions of running for elected office ever again, that you learn how they REALLY feel about ANYTHING! :2 cents:

Parrothead

Banned
So while Michele Bachmann was denouncing the Obama stimulus in public, privately she was asking for stimulus funding for her district. Contrary to what many Republicans might say, government can create jobs and Bachmann and other Republican lawmakers know this because they have petitioned the federal government for direct financial help or aid to help fund projects that will create jobs.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/10/michele-bachmann-stimulus_n_922851.html

Yup, it and she is hypocritical.

Tough for me to take Bachmann serious and scares me that she may be taken seriously.

Is it really shocking though? Aren't the Democrats hypocritical, too?

http://www.progressive.org/wx031911.html

Aren't many of the posters on this board hypocritical? I've seen people post unemployment comparisons between today and 30 years ago when they changed the way they track unemployment in the 90's.

There is a void in leadership in Washington from both parties. There are too many people that focus on hate instead of the issues (I don't like most of what they say either, but you lose my respect when you engage in name calling like "Teabaggers" or focus on stupidity like questioning if Obama is a Muslim).

Partisan politics got us the Health Care Law. Partisan politics is responsible for the nonsense that we saw when the debt ceiling was being raised.

There has and will always be hypocritical parties. Leadership is what we need because that is what drives the parties working together.

All politicians are lying, cheating, hypocrites. Our whole political system and politicians are a major embarrassment. All politicians are probably trying to destroy the United States on purpose for their own political and financial gain. Everything these people do is a set up or a scam. How is it that these people go to Washington as regular people and by time they leave they are mega rich? We are all being lied to so don't think that they care about you or the party you belong to. Why do we even vote anymore? :dunno:

Christina could not be more accurate here, it doesn't matter who's in office..its the Same Ole Shit. Just a different face