• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Republican BS

What are you talking about? She's correct.

:facepalm: Bush invaded Afghanistan then all but forgot about the effort as his attention and capital turned to Iraq.

Bush tried to desperately to convince us (with complicit GOPers) that the central front in the war on terror was in Iraq.

Afghanistan was virtually a lost war when Obama took over.

The number of US troops in Afghanistan when Bush left office was in the teens...

Obama remade Afghanistan the focus by increasing troop levels to roughly 100k, quadrupled drone strikes, and redouble the effort to find OBL as he said when he campaigned.

Bush treated OBL as an afterthought not only word but deed.

Why wouldn't it make complete sense based on the above why Bush didn't catch OBL in 8 years and Obama did in 2?

Bush doesn't get credit for leading a futile, failing effort (basically doing 'something')...after someone else comes along and changes all of the tactics then accomplishes what Bush couldn't or didn't.

Why not just extend credit to Clinton for doing 'something' too...??:rolleyes:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I'll give W. Bush credit for one thing: I bet there won't be anymore Iraqis flying airplanes into big office buildings in the U.S. again!!! He put a stop to that shit toot sweet!

Good job, Duhbya!!! :nanner:

When 40%+ of the American public are dumb enough to believe a lie, to be honest, it's really hard for me to fault the politicians for selling them (us) a bill of goods.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.” -- Joseph Goebbels

Haha! I love the fact that you guys still have a sense of humor and don't mind kidding about either Bush or Obama having anything to do with this shit. You guys always crack me up.

I'm sure it was Obama's decision to invade Libya too! ;)

Juliuscaesar

Closed Account
Politics..So juvenile..