• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rep. Trey Radel Busted in Cocaine Sting

Hey, Dirk, look squirrel.....
just trying to redirect your attention somewhere a little more useful

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Why is this still happening?

What a shame that such wonderful people who's entire social life exists on this forum are banned.

You mean like Mariah Milano? She fully admitted to FreeOnes not being a significant portion of her income, yet she spent a LOT of time here trying to impress all of the kiddies, now didn't she? Guess their opinion of her must be pretty important to her. And this despite the fact that she claimed to dislike so many of them. And she'd often insult them. How empty, sad and meaningless must her life be that she spent so much time here seeking the approval of people she didn't even like? She admits to spending a lot of time drinking and doing minor drugs, you think that helps her sleep at night? You think she ever feels so empty she polishes off an entire bottle of cooking wine just to forget all of the things she's done that she despises (I mean, she'd have to considering the way she talks about the industry). I think she does.

Maybe she needs some counseling. A boat can't hug you or tell you their proud of you, now can it? A boat won't take care of her when she's old, and her looks are gone, and she's left with nothing but her abrasive personality.

But hey, she's still got a boat, right? :thumbsup:

Why is this still happening?

Sunday night. Insomnia. Nuthin' on TV. What else ya gonna do...? :dunno:

Mayhem

Banned
You can't go sharing board members identities and expect to keep your gig as a moderator. That's about the biggest rule you could break with a forum where everyone uses alias's to hide who they are. As well taking personal issue publicly with someone is also a no no.

http://board.freeones.com/showthrea...derators-now&p=8067551&viewfull=1#post8067551

Hmmm...quite an insightful post from a 46 post newbie. It's almost like....you've been here before.....but no.....that can't be it.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
http://board.freeones.com/showthrea...derators-now&p=8067551&viewfull=1#post8067551

Hmmm...quite an insightful post from a 46 post newbie. It's almost like....you've been here before.....but no.....that can't be it.

If she wants to keep up the facade, let her. Everyone knows who it is. I just find it humorous that she continues to post here when by her own admission she doesn't like any of the members here. What a sad and pathetic life she must live. She was chased away on her other account only to come back and try to post anonymously. Even though she hates it here, she still can't get enough.

In regards to that post, I'm more concerned that the stupid bitch thinks that the plural form of alias (aliases) has an apostrophe. How do people make it this far in life without knowing the difference between plurals and possessives? Fuck, quit drinking the bong water.

In regards to that post, I'm more concerned that the stupid bitch thinks that the plural form of alias (aliases) has an apostrophe. How do people make it this far in life without knowing the difference between plurals and possessives?

Tell me the truth...

A boat can't hug you or tell you their proud of you, now can it?

... that killed you a little inside, didn't it? ;)

If it makes you feel better, when I noticed it after the fact I kicked myself. :dunno:

:D