• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

remember, don't talk with your mouth full!

yah i seem to remember they had the girls sing "the wheels on the bus go round and round" when the bangbus first came out.

There's a clip on ********* of Daisy Dukes/Marie and throughout the entire blowjob she's talking to the camera and apologizing to her father for being such a whore and explaining why she likes to suck dick so much. It's disturbingly erotic. I watched it over and over. Anyway, there's a part to it where over and over she says "Sorry Daddy" with the cock in her mouth. I can't seem to find it in a non-streaming format. I'm hoping to run across it since it fits in perfect here.

I can't find it on there :(

Ok, i don't think I can post ********* stuff. Didn't realize people uploaded onto there..

But the EDIT feature wont let me edit my post.

There's a clip on ********* of Daisy Dukes/Marie and throughout the entire blowjob she's talking to the camera and apologizing to her father for being such a whore and explaining why she likes to suck dick so much. It's disturbingly erotic. I watched it over and over. Anyway, there's a part to it where over and over she says "Sorry Daddy" with the cock in her mouth. I can't seem to find it in a non-streaming format. I'm hoping to run across it since it fits in perfect here.

Its....

Head CaseScene #6 Starring:
Daisy Marie

Synopsis:
No jacking off fellas! These girls know how to do the trick with your dick. 100% nasty ass blow jobs where the girl finishes the guy off every time! They will devour your cock until you unleash the slime. These sluts sure know how to jerk and suck you off at just the right pace because they are all a serious HEAD CASE!!!!

http://galleries.thirdmovies.com/head-case_6/2,714,242.html

it IS the sceen but not the whole thing.

Its....

Head CaseScene #6 Starring:
Daisy Marie

Synopsis:
No jacking off fellas! These girls know how to do the trick with your dick. 100% nasty ass blow jobs where the girl finishes the guy off every time! They will devour your cock until you unleash the slime. These sluts sure know how to jerk and suck you off at just the right pace because they are all a serious HEAD CASE!!!!

http://galleries.thirdmovies.com/head-case_6/2,714,242.html

it IS the sceen but not the whole thing.

no, that's not the same scen. she dosn't even talk with her mouth full!
if you wanna see it guys, yor going to hav to do the leg work and search for it. it's worth it.

yes indeed. sorry i missed it. so hot.

well THAT took longer then i thought it would

theres GOT to be some more out there.
thats it. its my duty to start a website with this theme. anyone got a camera?