• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

remember, don't talk with your mouth full!

Originally Posted by Big Black Dick
There's a clip on wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf? of Daisy Dukes/Marie and throughout the entire blowjob she's talking to the camera and apologizing to her father for being such a whore and explaining why she likes to suck dick so much. It's disturbingly erotic. I watched it over and over. Anyway, there's a part to it where over and over she says "Sorry Daddy" with the cock in her mouth. I can't seem to find it in a non-streaming format. I'm hoping to run across it since it fits in perfect here.

can someone please send me a PM with the link to that vid ?

There's a clip on wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf?wtf? of Daisy Dukes/Marie and throughout the entire blowjob she's talking to the camera and apologizing to her father for being such a whore and explaining why she likes to suck dick so much. It's disturbingly erotic. I watched it over and over. Anyway, there's a part to it where over and over she says "Sorry Daddy" with the cock in her mouth. I can't seem to find it in a non-streaming format. I'm hoping to run across it since it fits in perfect here.

Here's some clips from the movie we were looking for, although this doesn't show her 'talking with her mouth full' it is still hot and shows what goes on in the movie.

Here's some clips from the movie we were looking for, although this doesn't show her 'talking with her mouth full' it is still hot and shows what goes on in the movie.

this is the part where you place the links :wave2: