• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Religion - The Other Taboo for Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Way to deflect any and all responsibility of your own thread, your argument is horrendous given its basis is your own self assured righteousness. It seems every time you type you desire to make yourself more ignorant and self justified. If I saw you in person and you were acting this stupid I would tell you exactly the same as as I have discussed here. Regardless if you were once upon a time half way attractive and made your living spreading your legs as a profession. Now your ugly, pissed and apparently just as ignorant and self important as you have ever been.

What it boils down to is you believe what you want and people who believe differently are stupid and wrong. Let people believe what they want. There are a lot things going on in the world that are far worse than you not being able to buy beer before 1pm on a sunday. Intolerance for what other people believe is ignorant. It just comes down to being a better human being. You could work on it.

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
ok troll. once again you point your ugly finger at me when it is YOU who is deflecting the argument. You can call me ugly, I'm cool with that. I make a better living today than I ever have in my life and a big part of it is based on the career I had "spreading my legs" for a living. So your insults mean nothing, because in reality you are nothing.

You are here to throw insults and hijack the thread. Be my guest. You bring nothing but ignorance and jealousy and I'm more than used to that from losers hiding anonymously behind a screen name and a keyboard. You say you'd say it to my face, but my money says you wouldn't.

I have friends coming over so I'm done with the mindless for tonight. Say your prayers and drink your kool aid.

^ Another self important post by the self righteous one. You continually prove yourself clueless, nice try with all the deflective rhetoric in your responses to me. Generally that's the first tactic by those whom have little value to say other than their pointless drivel that they feel so important stating in all manner of self righteousness. Continue on with making yourself look more dumb than you probably are, perhaps not however as you seem pretty convincing here. As for hijacking a thread you did that with your own mindless conversation long before others even had a chance to post in it. Take a moment to look back at your own stupidity, hatred and intolerance. You have effectively demonstrated most those things which you despise in others here with your own words. No doubt your too ignorant to see it and too self important to ever want to. Get a clue before opening your mouth and sharing your thoughts with others, I don't think you have impressed anyone here with your volatile tactics and lack of knowledge even when substituted with your own self importance. You're becoming more irrelevant and laughable with every post.

Mariahxxx

I think you need grammar check. I haven't tried to impress anyone. It was a thread to discuss opinions and with this topic I knew how it would go. I also predicted that a troll like yourself would pop up and start throwing insults and steering the topic away from the discussion of religion to an attack on me. I'm cool with that if that's how it goes. Unlike you, I have a beautiful day waiting for me on my boat. My cooler is already packed with homemade chicken sandwiches and pasta salad and a 12 pack of a really great IPA. So you troll in a virtual world and I go enjoy the real one.

Have a good one douche

Mariahxxx

sorry deep cover, would never happen. If we met in person this pussy wouldn't say shit to me the way he has said it here. That's the nature of a coward. I'm good with that, it's to be expected.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Why are we here and what is our purpose? Is there anyone here that hasn't thought about that? Science isn't close to answering those questions nor do I believe that they have any interest in asking them. I ask them and am satisfied with what has been taught. We were put here to grow and be with each other. We are all different and yet very much the same. Muslim, Catholic, Jewish, What difference does it make? We all pay rent or mortgage. We all want to teach our kids the right things to do. We all pay the same for gas at the pumps. The run of the mill people we interact with every day don't give a rat's ass who or if we pray to anyone. The thought of anyone being stupid by living their life that way shows intolerance.

Organized religion is the same as with any other corporation. With the power toward the top we will see a more corruptions. But in another instance, the places of worship are forever the first to step up for those in need. I as a Catholic can walk into any Mosque or Synagogue and get help when I am in desperation. Sick, homeless, protection, they turn no one away. The same goes for disaster relief. They are the first to organize and be on the spot and are the last to leave in such situations. People helping people because they believe in some higher power that motivates them. Not so stupid in my world.

Adof Hitler, Iosif Stalin and Saddam Hussein were atheists.

Why do many atheist celebrate Christmas and ask that Christian pray for them when they are doing poorly and then again make fun of those who believe in Jesus?

*praying*

Primitive man found himself in a dangerous and hostile world, the fear of wild animals, of not being able to find enough food, of injury or disease, and of natural phenomena like thunder, lightning and volcanoes was constantly with him. Finding no security, he created the idea of gods in order to give him comfort in good times, courage in times of danger and consolation when things went wrong. To this day, you will notice that people become more religious at times of crises, you will hear them say that the belief in a god or gods gives them the strength they need to deal with life. You will hear them explain that they believe in a particular god because they prayed in time of need and their prayer was answered. The god-idea is a response to fear and frustration. I do not believe in a god because there does not seem to be any evidence to support this idea. There are numerous religions, all claiming that they alone have god’s words preserved in their holy book, that they alone understand god’s nature, that their god exists and that the gods of other religions do not. Some claim that god is masculine, some that she is feminine and others that it is neuter. They are all satisfied that there is ample evidence to prove the existence of their god but they laugh in disbelief at the evidence other religions use to prove the existence of another god. It is not surprising that with so many different religions spending so many centuries trying to prove the existence of their gods that still no real, concrete, substantial or irrefutable evidence has been found. Another reason I don't believe in a god is that the belief is not necessary. Some claim that the belief in a god is necessary in order to explain the origin on the universe. But this is not so. Science has very convincingly explained how the universe came into being without having to introduce the god-idea. Some claim that belief in god is necessary to have a happy, meaningful life. Again we can see that this is not so. There are millions of atheists and free-thinkers, who live useful, happy and meaningful lives without belief in a god. Some claim that belief in god’s power is necessary because humans, being weak, do not have the strength to help themselves. Once again, the evidence indicates the opposite. One often hears of people who have overcome great disabilities and handicaps, enormous odds and difficulties, through their own inner resources, through their own efforts and without belief in a god. Some claim that god is necessary in order to give man salvation. But this argument only holds good if you accept the theological concept of salvation. Each human being has the capacity to purify the mind, develop infinite love and compassion and perfect understanding. All you have to do is shift the attention from the heavens to your heart and encourage yourself to find solutions to your own problems through self-understanding.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Primitive man found himself in a dangerous and hostile world, the fear of wild animals, of not being able to find enough food, of injury or disease, and of natural phenomena like thunder, lightning and volcanoes was constantly with him. Finding no security, he created the idea of gods in order to give him comfort in good times, courage in times of danger and consolation when things went wrong. To this day, you will notice that people become more religious at times of crises, you will hear them say that the belief in a god or gods gives them the strength they need to deal with life. You will hear them explain that they believe in a particular god because they prayed in time of need and their prayer was answered. The god-idea is a response to fear and frustration. I do not believe in a god because there does not seem to be any evidence to support this idea. There are numerous religions, all claiming that they alone have god’s words preserved in their holy book, that they alone understand god’s nature, that their god exists and that the gods of other religions do not. Some claim that god is masculine, some that she is feminine and others that it is neuter. They are all satisfied that there is ample evidence to prove the existence of their god but they laugh in disbelief at the evidence other religions use to prove the existence of another god. It is not surprising that with so many different religions spending so many centuries trying to prove the existence of their gods that still no real, concrete, substantial or irrefutable evidence has been found. Another reason I don't believe in a god is that the belief is not necessary. Some claim that the belief in a god is necessary in order to explain the origin on the universe. But this is not so. Science has very convincingly explained how the universe came into being without having to introduce the god-idea. Some claim that belief in god is necessary to have a happy, meaningful life. Again we can see that this is not so. There are millions of atheists and free-thinkers, who live useful, happy and meaningful lives without belief in a god. Some claim that belief in god’s power is necessary because humans, being weak, do not have the strength to help themselves. Once again, the evidence indicates the opposite. One often hears of people who have overcome great disabilities and handicaps, enormous odds and difficulties, through their own inner resources, through their own efforts and without belief in a god. Some claim that god is necessary in order to give man salvation. But this argument only holds good if you accept the theological concept of salvation. Each human being has the capacity to purify the mind, develop infinite love and compassion and perfect understanding. All you have to do is shift the attention from the heavens to your heart and encourage yourself to find solutions to your own problems through self-understanding.

Is an atheist.

Doesn't believe in the enter key.

Again nice try with your tactics and jaded rhetoric.

I think you need grammar check. I haven't tried to impress anyone. It was a thread to discuss opinions and with this topic I knew how it would go. I also predicted that a troll like yourself would pop up and start throwing insults and steering the topic away from the discussion of religion to an attack on me. I'm cool with that if that's how it goes. Unlike you, I have a beautiful day waiting for me on my boat. My cooler is already packed with homemade chicken sandwiches and pasta salad and a 12 pack of a really great IPA. So you troll in a virtual world and I go enjoy the real one. Have a good one douche

I asked you to justify your opinion on your own topic, you wont do it. You're so boisterous and self assured on the topic but offer nothing to justify your claims aside from your own self assured words. You want a debate but wont debate or backup your own statements. You asked others to prove it, well I am merely asking you to prove it otherwise given your boisterous and self assured claims. Don't claim you wish to have a debate if all you want to have is a one way discussion with you being the only important voice that matters while claiming you alone are right based solely your own opinions. Simple as that.

I am not attacking you any more and by contrary quite less than what you are attacking others here, again do you understand the term hypocrisy and being a hypocrite as you have been in your own thread? You are so transparent, as far as your "day" thats hilarious again another comment of self importance and belittling others online, always the same approach. Are you sure your not the troll in your own thread and maybe your real life isn't so great given your disposition and attitude towards others and your own self worth which you constantly need to self justify to yourself and others over and over. You would have been better off not complaining about others and spend the same effort and time self reflecting on how you can improve yourself. The problem is you first have to recognize there may be a problem with yourself. You have demonstrated and expressed how wonderful you are so I suspect that will never occur just more self justification and more of the same as you have demonstrated here and elsewhere.

Well, I'm done with this discussion. Sorry, Mariah, but you don't look good here. You didn't actually respond to what I said, and the bit that you did reply to, you got wrong. This is not a discussion, you're just spouting off how much you dislike the version of Christianity you've encountered, and how stupid you think people of faith are. That's not a discussion, and, quite frankly, you sound like an idiot.

You are, of course, welcome to your own beliefs, and I wish you well. Please stop being so ignorant to people of faith.

Mariahxxx

and how many serial killers, rapists, murderers, Catholic Priests molesting boys, Jerry Sandusky, George Bush for fuck's sake were / are Christians lol for every athiest you name there are 1000 Christians who have done worse.

I had an amazing day and just cooked the pompano and mangrove snapper I caught today with some coconut rice. gonna spend the evening with my dogs watching tv. I hope you all had a great day. even the dickhead troll for whom I included a few pics since he said I was lying about my day lol that isn't my style and if you know anything about me you would know I live a pretty incredible life.

night

pompano-3hours-later.JPG

bonnet-head.JPG

:facepalm:

I had an amazing day and just cooked the pompano and mangrove snapper I caught today with some coconut rice. gonna spend the evening with my dogs watching tv. I hope you all had a great day. even the dickhead troll for whom I included a few pics since he said I was lying about my day lol that isn't my style and if you know anything about me you would know I live a pretty incredible life.

Can you quote where I said/claimed you were lying about your day? Can you read, better yet can you comprehend what you read? To recap so perhaps you can understand, I merely mentioned (in more clear terms here that you may understand) your continued campaign of self importance, self absorption, self justification, self righteousness, self everything and anything, while belittling others and showing all measures of incompetence and general stupidity. Perhaps try reading my comments again if you have the attention span to do so.

I am not the only one either, so don't feel the need to single me out while others feel the same, here is one example:

• Sorry, Mariah, but you don't look good here.
• This is not a discussion, you're just spouting off how much you dislike the version of Christianity you've encountered, and how stupid you think people of faith are.
• That's not a discussion, and, quite frankly, you sound like an idiot.

Oh and regarding your Private Message, that I can hardly stop laughing at:

Private Message 2013-06-11 21:36

you wanna meet me face to face?

I will fly to whatever shit hole you live in and meet you face to face so you can say all of these things to me, to my face. we'll see what a big mouth tough guy you are then. you clearly have an issue with me because you have never spoken to me before or you're just using a separate account to hide behind. so what's your beef with me or are you just being a dick because you saw an opportunity you couldn't pass up? Don't be a pussy. What's your real name? You know what I am and what I look like. So put your money where your big mouth is and show me who you are tough guy.

1.) I don't have an issue with you personally at all, just your inability to handle and back up your own words and thread which you started. It has been an interesting train wreck watching you make such a mess of things with your own self righteousness.
2.) Actually, I have spoken to you a few times in your Foodie thread for one example (see here as one example),
but again you seem to have a fault of overlooking, misunderstanding and getting your facts straight, all things you have openly demonstrated here in this thread.
3.) My name is bigwarmload, and if you met me and saw how handsome, charming and talented I am you would desire a big warm load regardless of your feelings otherwise here.

Thanks for the offer though, I am sure I am missing out on a real treat meeting you given your humility, grace and warm attitude for others as demonstrated here. In your mind it probably drives you nuts that I don't need to meet you given your self imposed self importance, but hey get over it, because even though your the center of your own self important universe your not the center of mine. Instead perhaps spend the time becoming a better person and maybe realizing you have some/many faults to work on. That will also save you the embarrassment of meeting me in person and finding out I wouldn't in fact back down to you in the least even though you are probably even worse in real life than you have demonstrated here online.

Alternatively you could just answer what is being asked of you, which shouldn't be at all hard since you're so sure of yourself.

Ok Mariah you want more proof of the supernatural...well then feast your eyes on this magical baby who after donning his magical peter pan outfit, will take flight right before your very eyes !...Notice his brothers can only dance and watch in gleeful awe as they have niether the confidence in thier ulterior superhero personnas, nor the overall intestinal fortitude, to attempt the amazing feat of bravery of their youngest brother..

Behold this undisputable testimony to the power of the human will, and proof that ANYTHING is possible when you believe !

...or maybe not...

...but the result of his effort is not important...what IS important is that if you have enough faith, than ANYTHING is possible !.. One day even this portly fellow may reach his utlimate goal to magically take flight !...Yes, anything is possbile indeed,,but only if you BELIEVE !!!

It's called a sense of humor, Mariah...You don't have to be a Christian to have one :thumbsup: !

Status
Not open for further replies.