• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Religion is a Fucking Waste!

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
:nono: Let's not start this again. You have started threads like this before.

This is correct. It's not guilt, it is conviction. ;)

So says the cake...:cupcake:

I said it once and I'll say it again....."Religion is a crutch for weak minded people!"

I was held back by guilt! I could have fucked many women yet guilt held me back! Fuck all religion! Don"t get wrapped in it's fucking guiolt!!

So, just admit it. Be honest with yourself. You want to live a selfish life without any consequences that may come down on you.

In my experience a lot of people that disavow religion do it because that whole doing the right thing stuff is inconvenient for them and not because their concepts of good and evil change.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
So says the cake...:cupcake:

I said it once and I'll say it again....."Religion is a crutch for weak minded people!"

So, says the person that said I made them feel dirty and convicted. :tongue:

So, just admit it. Be honest with yourself. You want to live a selfish life without any consequences that may come down on you.

In my experience a lot of people that disavow religion do it because that whole doing the right thing stuff is inconvenient for them and not because their concepts of good and evil change.

Yes, they find it inconvenient. Self-centered, life without rules, but they will folow man's rules.

Why not stop following all the rules you do not like? Fear of man... :tongue:

Romans 1:21-22 (KJV)
21: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22: Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Romans 1:26 (KJV)
26: For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Proverbs 29:25 (KJV)
25: The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.

DR. B

Closed Account
What I want to know is how the Devil tricked God into making a point when he tortured Job :/ I mean, he is God, he doesn't have to make a point to anybody :/

I do believe in a deity, just not yours.

So, says the person that said I made them feel dirty and convicted. :tongue:

Yes, they find it inconvenient. Self-centered, life without rules, but they will folow man's rules.

Why not stop following all the rules you do not like? Fear of man... :tongue:

Romans 1:21-22 (KJV)
21: Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22: Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Romans 1:26 (KJV)
26: For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Proverbs 29:25 (KJV)
25: The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall......

I was held back by guilt! I could have fucked many women yet guilt held me back! Fuck all religion! Don"t get wrapped in it's fucking guiolt!!

Out of all of the arguments against religion, you not getting laid is not one I expected.

:facepalm:

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Religion is good for adults who still believe in fairy tales, as well as grown ups with no self control, needing something to tell them what to do and how to think.

Religion is good for adults who still believe in fairy tales, as well as grown ups with no self control, needing something to tell them what to do and how to think.

There are times I find myself without self control.

Everyone needs something to believe in. Christianity is all about trying to be a good person, along with many other good virtues. What can possibly be wrong with that? For those who don't care to practice a belief, in a religious sense, that's their choice. But why condone those who gear themselves towards being a good person to those around them?

In a sense, the same can be said about firearms. Nobody is forcing anyone to own a gun. Some choose not to own guns, and yet, some choose to own guns. Sounds to me like those who make fun of people of faith and firearms owners have a serious problem with letting people live their lives as they see fit.

Why all the hate towards those who believe in faith and those who own firearms? Both are protected and legally afforded the right to choose both. Just as those of you who abhor religion and firearms are free to not be forced to be religious and or own firearms.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Christianity is all about trying to be a good person, along with many other good virtues.

Is that why they're out slaughtering people?

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Everyone needs something to believe in. Christianity is all about trying to be a good person, along with many other good virtues. What can possibly be wrong with that? For those who don't care to practice a belief, in a religious sense, that's their choice. But why condone those who gear themselves towards being a good person to those around them?

In a sense, the same can be said about firearms. Nobody is forcing anyone to own a gun. Some choose not to own guns, and yet, some choose to own guns. Sounds to me like those who make fun of people of faith and firearms owners have a serious problem with letting people live their lives as they see fit.

Why all the hate towards those who believe in faith and those who own firearms? Both are protected and legally afforded the right to choose both. Just as those of you who abhor religion and firearms are free to not be forced to be religious and or own firearms.

Live and let live, eh?

You're damn right I am! So tell me, how are you going to protect yourself and your loved ones without a firearm?

Short term memory loss?
You see, you have an opinion. Fair enough.
However, you have to be a total cunt about your opinion. You attempt to shove it down the throats of others and justify it with some of the most fucked up logic this board has seen.
I have said it before, and I will say it again: if you do not want to be treated as a cunt, stop acting like a cunt. If you want your opinions respected, respect the opinions of others - mainly, by not acting like a complete cunt. It is rather simple, actually, but you've not the mental capacity to understand it, it would seem.

Everyone needs something to believe in. Christianity is all about trying to be a good person, along with many other good virtues.
Isn't "You shall not kill" the 2nd Commandement ?
Still, Inquisition, Crusades, Wars of Religion, etc. killed countless innocent people. In the name of God.
Is this the way Christianity makes good persons ?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
And I was talking about Christianity.

Live and let live, eh? Short term memory loss? You see, you have an opinion. Fair enough.
However, you have to be a total cunt about your opinion. You attempt to shove it down the throats of others and justify it with some of the most fucked up logic this board has seen.
I have said it before, and I will say it again: if you do not want to be treated as a cunt, stop acting like a cunt. If you want your opinions respected, respect the opinions of others - mainly, by not acting like a complete cunt. It is rather simple, actually, but you've not the mental capacity to understand it, it would seem.

Where in this thread did I act like a cunt and try to shove my opinion down anyone's throat? If my memory serves me correctly, the above was the first post I made in this thread. There are 34 other posts prior to mine. And, they certainly made their opinions known, didn't they? I didn't see it as them cramming their opinion down my throat. They stated their belief and I stated mine.

Show me in this thread, or any recent thread where I was rude, condescending towards, and or down right shitty with some one else's beliefs / opinions? To be honest with you, YOU are the one who has a problem with people who don't share your same beliefs and lifestyle. Want proof? Re-read your response to me above and tell me that doesn't sound like a man coming unhinged.

And as for the gun thread -" Don't you with you had some guns". Where in that thread did anyone melt down and get abusive and or (in your words) acting like a cunt?

You seriously have no idea how to debate, explain, lead, and or maintain a conversation / dialogue without dropping the C word, and totally losing self control. It's evident in most every post you write.