• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Religion is a Fucking Waste!

Re: Religion is a Fucking Waste!

Much the same is the popular belief that government has the ability to solve every social problem know to mankind.
Good luck with that.

To each their own though, I try not to hold these kinds of things against others because it only leads to fury and animosity toward one another.

It has the ability to solve more problems than religion and that's the point. People have the ability and while the government can harm progress, right now, religion is doing that in such a huge way.

Religion starts the bigotry but people like you NOW wanna say something when the victems of it speak out?

I tend to agree with this guy....

It has the ability to solve more problems than religion and that's the point. People have the ability and while the government can harm progress, right now, religion is doing that in such a huge way.

Religion starts the bigotry but people like you NOW wanna say something when the victems of it speak out?

If the religion you're talking about is Islam, I wholeheartedly agree :thumbsup:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
You're all stupid.

If the religion you're talking about is Islam, I wholeheartedly agree :thumbsup:

Nope, I'm talking about ALL religions. I know it's trendy to attack Islam after the 9/11 attacks but that insults the victems of the other religions.

PlasmaTwa2, that's some deep stuff right there.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Fundamentally, it's the same as Christianity and Judaism. People in the middle east just adhere to it more strictly than westerners do to Christianity which proves that religion is only a burden when it comes to politics. Nobody says that Christianity is bad when the Ku Klux Klan does something but somehow Islam is an evil religion because of Al Queda.