• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Religion is a Fucking Waste!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Are you sure it was religion that kept you from getting laid and not your personal hygiene or reliance on date rape to land girls?

Don't blame religion. YOU choosed to hold back. Whatever the reason you choosed that, it was YOUR choice.

Don't blame religion. YOU choosed to hold back. Whatever the reason you choosed that, it was YOUR choice.

Fuck you! I didn't want to offend God! Now, thirty years later I know there is no god. My god is my 7 inch cock that went unused most of it"s life! fUCK ALL GOD GUILT RELIGION!!!

Who said It offends God to have sex as much as possible ? Where in the Bible is it writtten ?
Don't blame religion, blame the liars who said that ses offends God.
Religion is a good thing. But religious "authorities" fucked it up.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Nester, be smart and form your own religion, like Ron Hubbard or Joseph Smith, Jr., etc.

So many advantages:

Save a lot of taxes, set up your choice rules of living for gullible fools to rule over, and if you like a lot of sex, hey, put it in the base rules.

There you go!

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
BTW:

1832 – In Hiram, Ohio a group of men beat, tar and feather Mormon leader Joseph Smith, Jr..

Congrats on your new found atheism. :clap:

Who said It offends God to have sex as much as possible ? Where in the Bible is it writtten ?
Don't blame religion, blame the liars who said that ses offends God.
Religion is a good thing. But religious "authorities" fucked it up.

:facepalm: 1 Corinthians 6:9-10, 13. Among others. Religion is a bad thing, put in place to explain what was once unexplainable and for one man to control another.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
:nono: Let's not start this again. You have started threads like this before.

This is correct. It's not guilt, it is conviction. ;)

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Christendom and Islam is a waste, yes.

So, an attention whore walks into a bar... he blurts out "Religion!"

Honestly, you're going to blame something like God for you not having sex? Were you in a cult? I'm very non-religious, but I've been to church numerous times in my life, and there was never anything that was said that would have kept me from fucking. On the contrary, I usually spent the time scoping out hot women who were seated in the church. You are a weak-minded dolt, it would appear, who has allowed other people (PEOPLE) to guilt you into this. I mean, how old are you? How long is your cock's life, that "most" of it has been wasted? Now, if you're in your 80s and the damn thing doesn't work anymore? Sure, you've probably pissed away most of your life on that. But if you're in your late teens, 20s, or 30s, you have a LOT of banging time left, sir.

I do share the view that organized religion is a waste of time, but I'm going out on a rickety limb and saying that mindlessly fucking everyone and everything has *probably* fucked up as many lives as religion has throughout the ages.

Stop being a whiny tool, and go use yours on women. You have time left. Get to it.

H

The biggest problem facing the world today. Corrupt to the bone. And nobody, not Hitler, not Stalin, not Mao, nobody has killed more human beings than the enlightened. The major religions of the world want to control you and get at your income period.