• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Red Dead Redemption

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Finally got to play this game past couple days! I had it for my 360 which was the same time my 360 went to shit. I couldn't get past the first part where your riding the horse around the ranch with mis mcfarlane. Lost interest in the game because of that. Now I have it for my PS3 and I'm working my way through Mexico. Great game! I can see why it won game of the year. I don't even mind riding to new missions! I love killing animals. Also just killing people and riding on down the road is great!!!

Finally got to play this game past couple days! I had it for my 360 which was the same time my 360 went to shit. I couldn't get past the first part where your riding the horse around the ranch with mis mcfarlane. Lost interest in the game because of that. Now I have it for my PS3 and I'm working my way through Mexico. Great game! I can see why it won game of the year. I don't even mind riding to new missions! I love killing animals. Also just killing people and riding on down the road is great!!!

another addictive RockStar hit!

just finished Undead Nightmare last night.
it was good tougher because the freaking Undead were all different kinds of enemy types which made it hard to kill a few unlike the regualar folk in the normal game. :clap:
i was a little (slightly,slightly) annoyed that i finished the story mode before getting all the achievements (rank challenges) and i came back as zombie marsten which i did not like.that would be my only complaint.well that and that i only hae 89% completed? what else is there to do? i did it all.:dunno:
and im stuck at 99.0% on the normal game and have no idea what else to do to get 100% complete

Why? Why would you spoil the ending of Undead Nightmare?

its been out 2 months, if you havent finished it by now i dont know what to tell you. all of a sudden everyone posting about games isn't finishing them in 4 days?!!! i remember some thread where the game just came out and someone posted they played it through 2 times in 4 days.

Looks interesting, I might grab it for my 360

its been out 2 months, if you havent finished it by now i dont know what to tell you. all of a sudden everyone posting about games isn't finishing them in 4 days?!!! i remember some thread where the game just came out and someone posted they played it through 2 times in 4 days.

Just because it's been out for a while doesn't mean everybody bought it immediately. If you're going to post the ending, warn people before hand. It ain't hard son.

I finally got around to getting to play it and I am having a blast!

I love the bullet wounds in heads and all that good stuff. :D

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
I finally got around to getting to play it and I am having a blast!

I love the bullet wounds in heads and all that good stuff. :D

It's a solid game, but being from the same place that made GTA, I expected much more violence! Also, if you put a shotgun to a man's chin and pull the trigger he's not just gonna collapse on the ground with a small red spot on his head. He's not gonna have a head. WTF rockstar? Maybe make the law not so much of a joke in the next one. It's way to easy to keep the law at bay. Also I'm to the point where money is fuckin worthless. No more hopping off my horse when I kill a pack of wolves, with dead eye, to skin the fuckers. I already managed to slaughter all the buffalo in the game. I found out they were worth over 100 bucks a piece down in Mexico and they became extinct real fast!

It's a solid game, but being from the same place that made GTA, I expected much more violence! Also, if you put a shotgun to a man's chin and pull the trigger he's not just gonna collapse on the ground with a small red spot on his head. He's not gonna have a head. WTF rockstar? Maybe make the law not so much of a joke in the next one. It's way to easy to keep the law at bay. Also I'm to the point where money is fuckin worthless. No more hopping off my horse when I kill a pack of wolves, with dead eye, to skin the fuckers. I already managed to slaughter all the buffalo in the game. I found out they were worth over 100 bucks a piece down in Mexico and they became extinct real fast!

That is what I do not like about money and all that in games. I tend to amass so much it becomes but a big number and nothing to do with.

I'm enjoying it so far. I just got into Armadillo. I'm still early in the game.

First thing I did in the game was shoot someone right off the train and FAILED. Then I robbed the bank during the take Bonnie to Armadillo for supplies mission and FAILED. I went out in wild and shot someone on a carriage and their horse, all was well, I shot someone else again and FAILED.

Now I am where I can do what I want since I completed Bonnie's supplies run.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
That is what I do not like about money and all that in games. I tend to amass so much it becomes but a big number and nothing to do with.

I'm enjoying it so far. I just got into Armadillo. I'm still early in the game.

First thing I did in the game was shoot someone right off the train and FAILED. Then I robbed the bank during the take Bonnie to Armadillo for supplies mission and FAILED. I went out in wild and shot someone on a carriage and their horse, all was well, I shot someone else again and FAILED.

Now I am where I can do what I want since I completed Bonnie's supplies run.

You, my friend, are a sick feline.

I like riding my horse at fast speed and then shoot the horse in the head and I go a flying, tumbling, rolling, and play human bowling.

L3ggy

Animal cruelty! *calls PETA*

L3ggy

:wtf:

I wish I could skin humans and hang them from tree limbs as a sign stay away from this territory.

L3ggy

Like in the Predator movie?

I can't wait to tie up my first woman and put her on the train tracks. I also found out that is an achievement! Oh how this game makes a lot of my Wild West enthusiasm come to damn near realistic life! :)

Do I come across Indians in the game any time?