• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Real or unreal.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Nelsonville, in the Hudson Valley, had a home spray painted with swastikas

bobjustbob

Dateline: Armonk, NY.

Two school buses set on fire.

bobjustbob

The new Hess truck is out.

41wquJJnY%2BL._AC_UL130_.jpg

georges

Staff member
NYC SYNAGOGUE VANDALISM SUSPECT IS FORMER CITY HALL ANTI-HATE CRIME STAFFER
https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/03/...ush&utm_source=daily_caller&utm_campaign=push

The suspect in a synagogue vandalism act that forced the cancellation of a Democratic event is reportedly a former City Hall employee who worked on anti-hate crime issues and is a Democratic activist, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned. Liberals, stop your double standard hypocrisy

bobjustbob

If it comes from The Daily Caller, it has to be real.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.

I don't know what this thread is about, but I'd def bang her. Hmm, even though I've sworn that I'll never get married, if'n I did, that's exactly what my missus would look like... all 1950's housewifey and such. :yesyes:

Course, after a couple of years married to me, she'd probably turn into a raging alcoholic with a spending addiction. I'd find her secret stash of credit card statements totaling $60 grand to Sachs and Neiman-Marcus, I'd lose my mind, yell at her til she had a mental breakdown, she'd call the cops and say that she's been "verbally abused", she'd call some #MeToo ambulance chaser, file for divorce and try to take half my shit, I'd hire a hit man and wind up doing life without parole. So ya see, kiddies, even in the best of circumstances, marriage is just not for me! So why do we have to keep bringing this shit up?! :mad:

What? Oh. Uh... never mind then.

bobjustbob

Georges, this has been going on since forever. If you are a Jew, any kind of event (so little of people and private) have been targets of hate. Spray paint just to annoy and have to clean their shit up. Spray paint ain't violent but are Jews spray painting into other neighborhoods?

Here's a message. LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE. You do your shit, I do my shit. if I bother you then tell me. Don't march down my block and throw shit at me. I don't want to bother anyone. Live in peace.

The bar shooting in CA, real or unreal?