• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rap

what's you're favorite rap ?

Mine : Extince, Winne (dutch), Ice Cube, Wu Tang Clan (english)

I've always been partial to that whole Native Tongues scene--De La Soul's Three Feet High and Rising was the album that got me into rap in the first place, and it's hard to beat A Tribe Called Quest. I don't really care for much else though.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I still like Das Efx, EPMD, and KRS-1, mostly 90's rap.

bahodeme

Closed Account
Heavy D, EPMD, Public Enemy, Kool Moe Dee. There are a few others I listen to when I need a laugh (Ludacris for one).

Deepcover

Closed Account
DJ Premier, Gangstarr, M.O.P., Eric B & Rakim, Big Shug, Mobb Deep (Prodigy, Havoc) The Alchamist, Pete Rock & CL Smooth, DJ Jazzy Jeff, Large Professor, Nas, The Notorious B.I.G., Jay-Z, Run DMC, The Beastie Boys, Lil Kim, MC Lyte, Queen Latifah, Salt N Peppa, Naughty By Nature, De La Soul, Tribe Called Quest, Jungle Brothers, Jeru Tha Damaja, Wu-Tang, People Under The Stairs, Common, Royce Da 5'9, Krs-One, Boogie Down Productions, LL Cool J, Public Enemy, Blaq Poet, Kool G Rap, The ******agnetic MC's, D.I.T.C., Big L, Fat Joe, Diamond D, Tha Alkaholiks (Tha Liks) Xzibit, Snoop Lion, Dogg Pound, Nate Dogg, Ice Cube, Torae, Rapsody, 9th Wonder, MURS, Tom Hardy, Erick Sermon, Redman, Keith Murray, Heavy D, Shyheim, Big Daddy Kane, Group Home, Das EFX, Busta Rhymes, Bahamadia, Bumpy Knuckles, Jadakiss, Dilated Peoples, Afu-Ra, The X-Ecutioners, Tony Touch, Craig G, D-Nice, Masta Ace, Special ED, Shaquille O'Neal, Pitch Black, FABID, Lord Finesse, Black Moon, Sway & King Tech, Smiley The Ghetto Child, Ill Bill, Termanology, Cannibus, Edo G, Soulkast, Teflon, Venom, Wais P, Showbiz & AG, MC Eiht, Cypress Hill, The Rza, Choclair, Maestro Fresh Wes, Saukertes, K-os, Ghetto Concept, Thrust, Kardinal Offical, The Rascalz, Michee Mee, Cypher, Mathematik

and etc...

I like Kid Cudi. He's got a unique sound and does a lot of collaborations with people most rap artists wouldn't touch. Band of Horses, MGMT, ratatat etc. He avoids most of the ugly stereotypes most rappers get caught up in too. It's refreshing.

I can't fucking stand that shit. It's a bastardization of music.