• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Random Statement Thread II

tumblrl8cnofUxEi1qbjh8so150002957933jpg.jpg

I am giving very serious thought to changing my name to Percival and having someone tattoo obscenities on my buttocks.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Sounds like a plan. :thumbsup:

They changed my job at where I worked because somebody is gone now. My hands are really sore. The product my line makes also ends and they are shutting it down in a few days, so it's not like I have to do it for long at least. Still despite what they have said I don't know what they are going to do once that happens. Hopefully they will move me to another job at the company like they said they were going to. Unfortunately, I trust the place I work for about as far as I can throw my car.

An inadequate amount of poetry, art and music has been devoted to that feeling one gets when they really must take a shit but are in the middle of something important and can't get away.

Everyone on Xbox Live is under the mistaken impression that I am either a homosexual or a pedophile. While not ideal, I am prepared to tolerate the situation until people begin asserting that I am a furry or a Republican. Then I cancel my subscription.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Hey, bro!

I finally got an appointment with an eye doctor to see what's happening to one of my eyes. It's still a few weeks away. I just hope the problem is easily correctable, because if it's not I don't have good insurence and no money to fix a problem if it's going to cost in the thousands of dollars. It would drain me of every last bit of saving I have and I need it to pay for some important things coming up. I would really like to keep seeing out of it clearly though.

Though I frequently criticize the elderly, I must admit that I am frequently inspired by the utter indifference with which they view their public flatulence.

I have been a part of numerous failed business ventures and, while every situation is unique, they all invariably end with me curled up in a corner weeping while covered in vomit and/or semen.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I am still searching for the perfect avatar picture. Would appreciate help.

I started mowing the lawn today and stopped after I started to feel raindrops. Of course after I got the lawnmower in it stopped raining soon afterwards and the ground is hardly even wet, but at this point I would have to go out there and get everything set up again so it's not worth it.