• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Random Statement Thread II

Or not....

Lungzyn

Die For Me
I watched a fungus grow out of an ants head today, followed by a grub sucking out the insides of a spider.
It was compelling viewing

Well I do know there is a parasite that gets on a ant and it turns it into a sort of zombie.

And there is a grub, that actually leaves poo that ants are attracted to and they eat it thus they pick up that parasite. That parasite then goes through the ant's body, the ant stays at the end of a grass blade or whatever, and the slug comes up and eats the ant. Then it goes back around again.

I did not watch the video. I am merely remembering (and paraphrasing) information I once remembered hearing about ants.

I find ants, insects in general, fascinating. Mainly because ants are very militaristic!

Perhaps. Now that I see the word snail... I remember hearing about snail. It has been four years since I heard about this. I became instantly fascinated. Sad thing is, over the years I forgotten the details and straight facts regarding it. However, you provided, therefore... YAY

:D

:wave: hello all!

Ever have such a random, odd, crazy dream when you wake up it haunts you still lol

I've seen it! He is rather an endearing robot!

The 21st century R2-D2 in terms of cute robots :D