Random Statement Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is just cute all around! I like it when she has a little bit of hair around her pikachu

Premium Link Upgrade

Kind of like that, but a little bit more then she is really adorable! Ah how I adore her :shy:
 
Mmmmmmm.....and the cute freckles!!! Smoochy!!

Hmmm....I think I might take her now! You had her long enough whims!

And I won't share, because I'm a selfish ass! :tongue:
 
Nooooo. That will be grounds for a epic war you are not yet ready to handle!

You should see her videos, hehe

I have most of them. Ah, she is my cute, adorable, ever so lovable Kimmy :D
 
:sing: Love is in the air~~~~:sing:

By the way, what do you think of my new sig? I feel it kind of screams skittles advertisement lol

Perhaps I should go back to the photoshop drawing board and make another...
 
Yeah. I wanted a change of avatar, I ike this one, but I must say I do agree about the previous one where she is biting her thumb and cute little hair tails :D

It is Kimmy in my sig, silly platypus ^_^

I think I might go back to the drawing board on the sig...
 
This is one of my fave where she sticking tongue out.

Yup, Silly Goose is overplayed lol So I up the ante and put Platypus instead

^_^
 
I was always told, "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all."

So what if you have nothing to say?
Does that mean you should say something mean or bad?
 
Chapter 1: Regarding my day upon when I opened my eyes, caught glimpse of light outside. I noticed, oh, how charming than that of a bushy tailed squirrel preparing for winter's travail.

Chapter 2: Thus I finished my breakfast, tummy filled indeed, I thought: Oh! Time to go and be on Freeones, but only for a time being.

Chapter 3: I waited, and waited, oh my, will they be on time? Yay! Indeed they be! They be on time! Thus we get to go see a movie! How funny, glorious The Ugly Truth was! Quite the laugh riot, I could barely keep my mouth closed, all that laughter, I wondered... I wondered, oh dear, is it really time to go back home?

Fast Forward~~~

Chapter 235: As nighttime slowly crept upon this cool evening, I watched a bit of Sons of Anarchy, thank you, my ever so loving DVR! For how you keep me happy! Recording my shows and allowing me to watch them, whether a little bit or all, but in the end, it is the whole incredible show!

Chapter 236: I came on Freeones, glanced around a bit, had a laugh or two. Now a Random Statement I just made... in a lovely poetic rhyming form. You are welcome fellow Freeone's little did you know, you read this all when you could had been surfing porn!

:hatsoff: :lovecoupl :rofl:

Good evening all!!!! :wave:
 
That was at 11 pm. I restarted my P.C., then lay down for what I thought would be a few minutes while the computer rebooted. It is now 1:42 am. Oh, and the edit function has disappeared, along with the rep button, the he/she is in/not in button amd a few other usual accroutements found on this forum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top