• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
somethin changed about her in those picks

they dont do her justice

or perhaps she changed somethin about herself

or maybe she is just getting old

:dunno:

Probably the hair she still looks amazing to me though :bowdown:

THATS what you notice?

Yes, I noticed the tattoo as well. But then I was thinking....what if her pubic hair grows back and covers the tattoo?? But then after a closer look, I can't find any kind of stubble there whatsoever!! It's 100% smooth! She definitely doesn't shave there, that's for sure. It has to be waxing or something. Or maybe she naturally doesn't have any pubic hair. :D

Yes, I noticed the tattoo as well. But then I was thinking....what if her pubic hair grows back and covers the tattoo?? But then after a closer look, I can't find any kind of stubble there whatsoever!! It's 100% smooth! She definitely doesn't shave there, that's for sure. It has to be waxing or something. Or maybe she naturally doesn't have any pubic hair. :D

or had it lasered.

FyreTV

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Ok, so i'm flying to Miami tomorrow partly for Fyre TV and partly for WMC (Winter Music Conference)

soooooo, i'm hoping to party with the owner (Fyre TV) a bit tomorrow night because my good friend/favorite DJ Lee Kalt is playing at the "Living Room" and this would kill two birds with one stone! Brilliant!!!

You coming back for Ultra Week this year hon? We need to celebrate the release of "Wealth and Deception" which should be right around the same time.